Aqua Computer Aquaero Owners thread

Associate
Hello I have the Aqueaero 6-XT, 2 Flow sensor high flow (53068) that I connected to my current loops (2 loops 1 pump each).
I want to replace my pumps with D5 NEXT pumps (41118) now I couldn't find explicit information which cables I need for connecting the pumps to the Aqueaero,
and which cables I need for connecting the flow sensor to the pump (through the fan header on the pump base).
Thanks for the help.

Associate
It appears in the Taskbar, but disappears after around 10 seconds after boot. If I try to run it manually, it'll appear again until I roll my mouse over it then it'll disappear again.

"Aqua Computer Service" is running in the background.
I have the same issue, I couldn't even reinstall aquasuite until I found out that MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner statistics are causing this issue if they run in the background.
when I closed these programs it all worked out marvelously.

Associate
Is it possible to control 6x fans & 1xgpu, 1x CPU block all corsair currently in lightening node pro using a Farbwerk or if not, can anyone recommend similar rgb fans that would work with a Farbwerk. Trying to simplify software so have just one rgb software running be it either Aquasuite for everything or Aquasuite for fans & Pump and asus aurus for rgb
THx

Soldato
Is it possible to control 6x fans & 1xgpu, 1x CPU block all corsair currently in lightening node pro using a Farbwerk or if not, can anyone recommend similar rgb fans that would work with a Farbwerk. Trying to simplify software so have just one rgb software running be it either Aquasuite for everything or Aquasuite for fans & Pump and asus aurus for rgb
THx

I don't believe so. Unless you have a different Farbwerk to me, the Farbwerk unit is for 12v RGB peripherals. Items connected to Corsair Lightening node Pro are addressable 3 Pin peripherals / lighting devices. Best bet would be to reduce the RGB software by having the RGB bits connected to the Farbwerk and plug into your ASUS board (suspect you have some headers), so ASUS Aura and the Corsair Lighting node pro manages the lighting. Of course you would still have the Aquasuite to control the fan and pump but doubt you will need to open it up if your profiles are set.

Associate
Hi, I'm thinking of getting an Aquaero 6, but I have some questions first.
I'm planning on using 2 pwm pumps and 7 fans. (6 rad, 1 case fan)
The case fan into Aquaero's Fan #1, 6 rad fans into a splitty9 into Fan #2, and the 2 pumps into Fan #3 and Fan #4.

My question is, would Aquaero be able to read the rpm from both pumps via the fan headers?

Soldato
Hi, I'm thinking of getting an Aquaero 6, but I have some questions first.
I'm planning on using 2 pwm pumps and 7 fans. (6 rad, 1 case fan)
The case fan into Aquaero's Fan #1, 6 rad fans into a splitty9 into Fan #2, and the 2 pumps into Fan #3 and Fan #4.

My question is, would Aquaero be able to read the rpm from both pumps via the fan headers?

Will give you an rpm readout for each header yes.

Associate
Will give you an rpm readout for each header yes.

I have a farbwerk question, no idea if it's possible...
Can I plug a Phanteks DRGB such as halos lux digital or neon strip into one of these:
G5useMC.jpg
and then connect that to the farbwerk 360 using:
uhcTEyY.jpg

Associate
I am trying to get corsair fans to work with the farbwerk but currently they dont seem to work even with the RGBpx Splitty4 currently so not sure about yours!

Associate
My understanding is everyone uses 5v/data/na/ground while farbwerk uses 5v/na/data/ground and that people have had success by crossing the two middle wires.
Which Corsair fans are you trying to connect?

Associate
Trying with LL fans
I might have to try and swap the led wires round and see if it does work.

Thanks for possible heads up Gara

Last edited:
Associate
Ignore- just seem them

I have asked question on AE forums to see why the Splitty 4- which is sold to sort this issue is not working currently with the Corsair fans

there are two of us who have same issues

Last edited:
Associate
Oh hey it worked,
this
a4AIA4n.jpg
into this
yvBd5CJ.jpg
into this
J52FdqL.jpg
into this
zVlP0nQ.jpg
into the Farbwerk 360
z3xQuSF.jpg

Bit of a journey but it works! I can either plug each Halos into it's own RGBpx channel, or chain them together into one channel with each Halos a copy of the first.

Associate
that's cool Gara- seems that there are issues with some Corsair fans not working due to frequency issues. I am going away on business for few weeks so I have gone back to using Corsair icue at this time for rgb and Aquasuite for puump & fan control

Associate
I've been using the Farbwerk 360 for awhile now, and it's great but there's 2 things I'd like.
A simple "select 2 or more colors, fade between them" setting
and while many effects have scroll speed setting, it seems "no scroll" isn't an option?

Back
Top Bottom