****Age of Empires IV****

Associate
Looked kind of interesting, but I was most surprised they're sticking to medieval era, AoE 2 DE has just come out so would've been a good time to try something different. The graphic style and camera reminded me a lot of the cancelled "kings and castles" RTS

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Looked kind of interesting, but I was most surprised they're sticking to medieval era, AoE 2 DE has just come out so would've been a good time to try something different. The graphic style and camera reminded me a lot of the cancelled "kings and castles" RTS

Agreed. Had the same thoughts watching that.

Looking forward to it. Release date set yet?

Soldato

It's a business decision at the end of the day, AOE2 was the best and most successful game so Microsoft who are ploughing the money into this will want to keep to what works.

Soldato
AOE4 looks pretty good to me ;) AOE 1 + 2 remastered in 4K are both on PC Xbox Game Pass now for free just downloading them :D

Back
Top Bottom