FIFA 20

Soldato
I wanted IF Fabinho last week but it's a 200k card for 26 extra in game stats so decided against it, Robertson's IF is only 27 extra in game stats again for 200k. Even as a Liverpool supporter that's a lot of coins for not a lot of gain. I'd rather save for his TOTY card, if he gets one.

TOTW Upgrade SBC released and then immediately pulled, WTF?
Apparently the requirements for the SBC were incorrect, guessing they'll fix it and re-release.

Associate
Gold 2 got nothing in red picks so did the 86+ trade in and got 91 Lew. Won’t make my team but with hunter he will be a very good sub.

Was planning to take Rio in swap but went with Carlos after taking Guardiola last month. Also replaced Militao with RTTF Militao.

Soldato
2 games in to FUT champs and i want to rip the TV off the wall...

Mad at how blantent it is cheating you out of games. Dominate games, 23 shots, 19 on target. May aswell build a brick wall across the opponents net as the keeper is doing the impossible. He then wins because every tackle rebounds back to his player and then my keeper rebounds back to the shot taker after falling to the ground from a 10mph shot straight at him.

**** this game.:rolleyes::D

Back
Top Bottom