• Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
I was all for Stadia. But Gamepass and xCloud just took a massive dump all over it IMO.

Yes, cost of entry for Xbox console is higher, but value is there once you get Gamepass

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I am telling you, there is a high chance this will not last and people will be left crying for putting their money into it.

Nothing has changed for me. Still getting a PS5 :D

Associate
I am telling you, there is a high chance this will not last and people will be left crying for putting their money into it.

Nothing has changed for me. Still getting a PS5 :D

i am with you there, i really dont want the shift to this kind of service being the norm.

Soldato
A lot of PS5 fans here and I was a massive PS3 fan, but this gen for me, Xbox has taken over with Gamepass and it can only be more of the same with Scarlett

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
A lot of PS5 fans here and I was a massive PS3 fan, but this gen for me, Xbox has taken over with Gamepass and it can only be more of the same with Scarlett
Not a one since PS2 and only borrowed the others. I did have a 360 though for about a year.

I can get most MS exclusive games on PC. So pointless getting an Xbox.

Associate
Also play the MS games on PC and now with them all being on Game Pass there is zero reason to pick a Xbox over PS, get to play Uncharted and Halo, win, win.

Man of Honour
Also play the MS games on PC and now with them all being on Game Pass there is zero reason to pick a Xbox over PS, get to play Uncharted and Halo, win, win.

It's a win for Microsoft too as they lose money on hardware for a few years after launch.

They'd much prefer it if you had game pass but no hardware from them.

Win-win-win.

Don
Highly sceptical about this. Can't see how it would work well for any fast paced FPS, fighting game or Rocket League.

Seems like dumbed down gaming. Happy to be proven wrong.

Associate
Not had a single email from Google since June sign up. So looking back at the comments I won't take delivery of Chrome Cast Ultra+Controller on 19th? So basically I can only play on my laptop+HDMI to TV, as we don't have gaming PC in our house. I do want the third Tomb Raider game though so line up doesn't bother me & will keep me busy for a good while.

Associate
Not had a single email from Google since June sign up. So looking back at the comments I won't take delivery of Chrome Cast Ultra+Controller on 19th? So basically I can only play on my laptop+HDMI to TV, as we don't have gaming PC in our house. I do want the third Tomb Raider game though so line up doesn't bother me & will keep me busy for a good while.

Caporegime
Completely forgot this was being released, haven't seen a single advert for Stadia so this seems like yet another Google hardware project that'll have no life span. They really should just dump their entire hardware division and concentrate on software.

Soldato

Once you get your shipping notification, that is when you will get a code emailed to you so that you can play in a chrome browser on the PC - Although this is limited to 1080p60 for the time being

Back
Top Bottom