• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FROM PALIT (NVIDIA) ARE HERE ON RTX 2060, 2070 & 2070 SUPER!!!

Soldato
When you see card like the PowerColor Radeon Red Dragon RX 5700XT for only £349, you have to ask is there any value in the 2070S at £450? 28% more expensive for less than single digit gains, it seems that AMD really did a great job at this end of the market, especially when Nvida have re-launched the standard 2070.

Soldato
I am surprised tbh. They are not on the ball. Say one bad things about Nvidia and D.P. will magical appear like a green leprechaun. Lol.
You know those you tubers who had a boxing match, I see panos, dp, and 4k in the ring.

Red gloves vs Green gloves, pay per view only 1p to watch.

Lol. The green team is one guy short though? Who would be on that team? I nominate Gregster. Haha

Lol

Caporegime
When you see card like the PowerColor Radeon Red Dragon RX 5700XT for only £349, you have to ask is there any value in the 2070S at £450? 28% more expensive for less than single digit gains, it seems that AMD really did a great job at this end of the market, especially when Nvida have re-launched the standard 2070.

Agreed

Soldato
:cool: If I needed a card right now i would choose a 5700xt.

Soldato
What are MSI like with removing stock cooler in case of an RMA?

Don't need the air cooler, just want a 2080S PCB with slightly higher power limits than FE.

Anyone know the limits of the two MSI cards?

Back
Top Bottom