Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
www.instagram.com/shaank247

bmwm4-resized1.jpg

Man of Honour
Sorry not a great through the window picture hah but I have no intention of going outside right now - but kind of wish I could have that frosted look on my truck as a paint job LOL.

2Q5U3US.jpg

Not sure how well it comes out in the photo - has a really nice blended look in person.

EDIT: There is actually an Amarok with that kind of paint job https://uk.motor1.com/news/355828/vw-amarok-pickup-abt-tune/ might have to get myself one down the line.

Man of Honour
@Rroff I think the amarok is best looking truck at the min

The squared off wheel arches on the Amarok don't really do it for me but it was the pickup I was looking at originally and probably the one I will get next if I stick with one long term.

I was actually in the VW commercial main dealer for the area looking at the Amaroks and they'd just taken this Outlaw in part exchange and were wanting it gone as Nissans aren't really their thing so got it for a very reasonable price - I wasn't entirely convinced I wanted a pickup at the time so wasn't completely sold on putting down the money on a full price Amarok.

Man of Honour
The functionality doesn't work, we don't have the life style/weather/general thievery for these. A proper flat bed pickup with a tipper etc, Yes. Those, no.

I get plenty of use out of mine - works for what I got it for. Thought you were meaning aesthetics rather than functionality.

Back
Top Bottom