FIFA 20

Soldato
Just did my first draft of 20, had an awesome team Messi/Neymar/Scream Ibra/Van Dijk/Varane

Smashed my first two opponents and got two rage quits, then got mullered in my third game by a seriously good player

Then packed Bale in my rewards!

Associate
14-2 in Champs, was 8-1 then lost so decided to play until I lost again but I went on a 6 game winning streak to get to 14 and just can't play anymore today. Come up against a Drogba and he was very good, finishing was class.

Soldato
Once you hit that +14/+15 match making you can run into people that are 16-1 or 29-0, at that point you need luck on your side.

Permabanned
Seems like the majority of games are exceedingly boring possession play, just have to wait and wait and wait for a mistake. Also drag back should be a 3* move.

Doing the icon challenges in lower leagues is more fun than WL. :p

Associate
So was getting fed up of trying to do the challenges in div 5 so have literally relegated myself to div 10 and a skill level of 0 and still facing God teams. Do divisions even exist anymore?!?

Caporegime
Finally finished the online ones.

Brazilian, Ligue 1, Serie A and Prem were all done in Div 5/6 without a problem but got ruined with my Bundesliga team and dropped down to Div 9 before completing that one.

Now need to decide where my 20 tokens go.

Soldato
hmm, in a quandry now, sold Pogba, selling Kante & Varane, do I offload Mbooples and try a few other strikers? If I shift all 3 of those and maybe IF Benzema I should be sitting on about 1.6/1.7m so could try a few others but no idea who, heard good things about baby Rush.

Soldato
Pogba is one of the best players on the game, i have arpund 100 games with him now think it was something like 60 goals and 90 assists with him. He is along aside Aguero/Sanchez/Fabinho/Neymar of players ill never sell this Fifa.

Built a team around Scream Ibra, that included Scholes. 2 awesome player for 60min but after that they felt like the was drunk. Constantly falling over then getting injuries.

I rotate team every game at that.

Back
Top Bottom