Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)

Soldato
Enjoying this a lot, combat is good as well as exploration.

What direction is everyone taking in regards to the skill tree? At the moment im investing in the survival tree.

Only a few hours in but this is the best game of the year in my opinion. Really enjoying it! Same as you, like the combat and the exploration. And definitely trying to keep the survival tree maxed out! The damage you take is punishing!

Been playing it on my Alienware m15 r2 with the OLED screen too and the graphics looks wonderful on it maxed out.

Associate
Yes especially on Jedi Master difficulty.

To me i find the exploration reminds me of the latest tomb raider series, you can revisit places and open chests etc.

I played JK2 and 3 before this to get "combat ready" should we say :p:p

Soldato
Does this have any of the feel of Jedi Knight Outcast / Academy.

Those games hold such a special place in my heart, as do the KOTOR titles.

I'd love to play them all again, with updates texture in 3440x1440.

Man of Honour
Does this have any of the feel of Jedi Knight Outcast / Academy.

Those games hold such a special place in my heart, as do the KOTOR titles.

I'd love to play them all again, with updates texture in 3440x1440.

Some of the feel of the Jedi Knight games, especially academy with the lightsaber moves. The story is much better, the visuals and sounds are much better - and yet it misses some of the charm of the Jedi Knight series for me. It’s nowhere close to KOTOR. I would love that to be remade with this tech.

How does this compare to the old force unleashed games, used to enjoy those games.

Pretty similar. Closer to those than the Jedi Knight series I would say. It mostly reminds me of tomb raider.

Last edited:
Soldato
So I ended up picking the much harder planet when you get the choice. Not sure whether I should just persist with it or fly to the other one. Any suggestions?

Associate
Some of the feel of the Jedi Knight games, especially academy with the lightsaber movies. The story is much better, the visuals and sounds are much better - and yet it misses some of the charm of the Jedi Knight series for me. It’s nowhere close to KOTOR. I would love that to be remade with this tech.

Pretty similar. Closer to those than the Jedi Knight series I would say. It mostly reminds me of tomb raider.

Thank you, think I might enjoy this to be honest.

Soldato
Just completed the game, story was quite good, combat a bit annoying, parkour controls often annoying. Over all a good experience - more Force Unleashed than KOTOR. Looking forward to DLC.

Back
Top Bottom