FIFA 20

Soldato
How many fut champs points do you get for sliver 1?

Hangover today and can't be bothered to keep going. Annoying because i got gold 2 last week, I wish EA would extend weekend league to end on monday night as its hard to cram in all the games and include other usual weekend activities.

2000 points, it’s the first rank that auto qualifies you for the next WL

Associate
Ended up 22-8, tried for elite 3 when I was at 20-5. I was happy enough with Gold 1 so not disappointed to miss it. Felt the last 5 games after getting to 20 wins were definitely against better players then I had faced before.

George Best is very nice to use, nimble and agile with great finishing. Was aiming for Messi but with have to look at other positions now.

Caporegime
Glitch with Free Kicks has now been found.

Use someone with low power and poor free kicks and just aim in the middle and bottom of the goal with full power and it goes in :o

Edit: Just seen a video of Nepenthez hitting red timed free kicks with De Gea.

I don't think I've ever played a more broken game. From the menus to the game play to the servers. It's a complete mess.

Last edited:
Don
OP
Serious question @Andybtsn what happened to this not moaning about the game/servers malarky? Are we free to discuss the small number of issues in the game now?:o

Stop being such a drama queen; you can discuss what you want. I can mute youtube/twitch from hearing what everyone knows already, a broken game, I just don't see the point in a tirade of those kind of posts here too.

Associate
My particular favourite is the dereck rae commentary.....surely it must go in.....means it missed by a mile before you even hit it.

Conspiracy theorists point to shot predetermination

Soldato
Grinded to get Mbabu, hopefully Wolfsburg actually get through a few rounds though!

Been using the loan card of Bale, seems really nice and suits my playstyle. I may try shoehorn him into my Serie A team. Id have to go for Ramsey in midfield but may not be too bad.

Back
Top Bottom