• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Navi 23 ‘NVIDIA Killer’ GPU Rumored to Support Hardware Ray Tracing, Coming Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Watch DF comparison video. Some XBOX ONE X settings are lower than lowest possible on PC while others are equal to high or even ultra like textures.

Yea some just here the lower than low and forget what was said about other settings. So it then becomes console is running lower than low on the pc. The game looked brilliant on console a year back and still does now, PC has added to that and looks better again as expected.

Soldato
Some effects are just missing entirely on console I think. I doubt it has stuff like "tree tessellation" and the water effects/physics are nowhere near as detailed.

Soldato
Some effects are just missing entirely on console I think. I doubt it has stuff like "tree tessellation" and the water effects/physics are nowhere near as detailed.

Yea but it actually just works on console :D:D:D:D. Will be picking it up on steam come release for another play through but mainly to play online. Hopefully most of the bugs are fixed by then.

Soldato
I haven't had many bugs. The weird spazzy physics ones etc are still there from the console version (but these are funny so it's ok).

Associate
If AMD can deliver above 2080Ti performance at a sensible price soon then I'm in. If they drag it out to Q2 2020 or push the price too high then nope not a single <thing> shall be given.

Associate
Oh no, not YouTube videos.

You must be right if they say so :rolleyes:
You seem to have decided how the game is coded/optimised for different platforms in your own miniature mind without bothering to investigate any troublesome facts that might back up or I should say destroy your spurious ‘argument’.

Soldato
You seem to have decided how the game is coded/optimised for different platforms in your own miniature mind without bothering to investigate any troublesome facts that might back up or I should say destroy your spurious ‘argument’.

Nope, i have played various games on pc and console and to say consoles use low settings, implying this happens in every game is quite honestly drivel.

Associate
You made an assumption regarding RDR2 performance on consoles based on whatever experience you have in completely different games. I pointed out that in
RDR2 some of the settings are low or lower than even possible on PC and in your fantasy World you concluded I'd made a blanket statement about all console games vs PC games to try and wriggle off the hook regarding your
woefully ignorant statement on how RDR2 is optimised on consoles. Nice try but you were wrong plain and simple and, shamefully, aren't man enough to admit it.

Last edited:
Associate
Nope, i have played various games on pc and console and to say consoles use low settings, implying this happens in every game is quite honestly drivel.

You made an assumption regarding RDR2 performance on consoles based on whatever experience you have in completely different games. I pointed out that in
RDR2 some of the settings are low or lower than even possible on PC and in your fantasy World you concluded I'd made a blanket statement about all console games vs PC games to try and wriggle off the hook regarding your
woefully ignorant statement on how RDR2 is optimised on consoles. Nice try but you were wrong plain and simple and, shamefully, aren't man enough to admit it.

Soldato

Yep, the 'consoles often use low settings' threw me, i appologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom