Tabletop Warhammer?

Soldato
It's got a few elements, nothing complicated though :)
  • Pretty thick layer of Vallejo texture paint with some pieces of cork stuck in for rocks
  • Paint the rocks black then drybrush with mid grey then light grey
  • Two generous washes with agrax earthshade (brown) then a single biel-tan (green) on the texture paint (after a 24 hr wait for it to dry)
  • Dry brush with mid-brown then a 50/50 light brown/light green
  • Add some water effects with a green tint in a few places
  • Add some moss (Gamers Grass) and some shrubs
  • Apply Green Stuff World spider serum to the whole base, it should catch pretty nicely on the rocks, shrubs and raised texture

Soldato
Blimy. I thought it was a bought base and you painted it, didn't realise you made it. Hats off to you, the colours and scenery are great. Aesthetically artistic!

Soldato
Went to get some of the Orog warscroll cards on pre-order as I want to collect them after I've finished painting the stormcast.

One hour after they've gone on sale they were sold out online, insane.

Contacted the local GW though and they're going to put one of their delivery aside for me so covered, I'll bet you'll see half the warscroll cards on eBay within a week of release. The limited print on warscroll cards is plain dumb.

Associate
Managed to get my mits on a Sister's of Battle box set, pretty stoked as I've been waiting a while for these models.

Box sets have sold out pretty quick but all the miniatures will be available in early 2020, however this way I get a lovely new codex to read over Xmas :)

Soldato
Managed to get my mits on a Sister's of Battle box set, pretty stoked as I've been waiting a while for these models.

Box sets have sold out pretty quick but all the miniatures will be available in early 2020, however this way I get a lovely new codex to read over Xmas :)

They don't do it for me as an army, but... I've heard the new models are very nice.

I do kinda like the flamers, an army focused on flamers that is cool.

I reckon a dark paint job, reds and blacks maybe, with tons of flamers, might make a good narrative, but be bloody lethal against say orks or Tyranids

Permabanned

I slept in and forgot.... I was going to get 5 or so of them, sell 4 and keep the last as "free" since these will fetch a decent price on the Bay for sure.

The new models look great though, really glad they've finally done plastic sisters! My first army and models were metal sisters, and they were a bitch to paint and glue together.

Soldato
I slept in and forgot.... I was going to get 5 or so of them, sell 4 and keep the last as "free" since these will fetch a decent price on the Bay for sure.

The new models look great though, really glad they've finally done plastic sisters! My first army and models were metal sisters, and they were a bitch to paint and glue together.

Your tactic is probably why people can't get them :p

Back
Top Bottom