Top 43 Inch TVs?

Soldato
My old man is looking for a new TV. It has to be 43 Inches or less. He has loads of money, so what's the best in this size?

cheers

Soldato
OP
Thanks, The Samsung looks good, I might point him in the direction of a Sony KD43XG8305BU, but maybe he won't like the sometimes buggy android tv.

Caporegime
My old man is looking for a new TV. It has to be 43 Inches or less. He has loads of money, so what's the best in this size?

cheers

Honestly? Buy a 55" OLED.

43" Samsung is the best. However it still pales in comparison to OLED.

If he has load of money I'm surprised at the 43" requirement.

Associate
The Sammy QLED is supposed to be really good for a 43 inch tv. But being edge lit some of them come with a defect and you can actually see the light from the sides so if that happens to you send it back.

Other good alternatives are the Panasonic TX-40GX800B which is 40 inches and has a few goodies like i think Dolby Vision and others. This one is really glossy though and the viewing angles i read can be a bit narrow, but when i saw it in John Lewis I didn't spot any issues.

I also would consider the Sony mentioned earlier that one is good and looked better in my eyes in the showroom at JL when I checked a few tvs.

Lastly have a look at the Philips 43PUS7334/12 has ambilight and i think dolby vision and alexa / google voice assistant

Soldato
OP
What about the LG 43UM7600PLB ? The old man depends on his Which reviews, and this one scored highly. It's also on a black friday discount.

Caporegime
What about the LG 43UM7600PLB ? The old man depends on his Which reviews, and this one scored highly. It's also on a black friday discount.

Which reviews are worse than asking some random guy on the street. They are all sponsored reviews where th epeople pay them to review their products highly.

If he has loads of money and wants a good TV then 55 inch OLED.

If he wants a 43" tv then just buy the samsung QLED.

I don't see why you are going around in circles. At 43" all TV's are average at best. The Samsung QLED is the only choice for a half decent tv.

If you up the size requirement then it's more open for debate but until then the samsung is the only choice to make.

Commissario
Bear in mind that space might be an issue, we can't get much bigger than a 43" in our space.

Not everyone has the luxury of going 55" and upwards...

Back
Top Bottom