*** Half-Life: Alyx ***

Associate
I'm really hoping (that despite not having a VR headset) this is something that pushes VR massively forward and, like Steam before it, heralds an exciting new era in gaming (unlike Stadia which i think would be bad for consumers).

Caporegime
I'm really hoping (that despite not having a VR headset) this is something that pushes VR massively forward and, like Steam before it, heralds an exciting new era in gaming (unlike Stadia which i think would be bad for consumers).

If they drop the price of the Index by £419.01 on the day they announce it, i'd bite :D

Soldato
My take away is people who already have a headset be like yeahhhhhh new half life!!!! People with out one be like mehhh who cares!!!

Soldato
Really happy to see a new Half-Life game, but equally disappointed it's only VR. There's no chance I'm buying a VR kit just for this game.

Soldato
Associate
OP
Prequel so like.... half life 1?! Probably Black Mesa thats been on the point of completion for what feels like decades now ported to VR. :p

Clearly the team working on Black Mesa want to complete it in Valve Time™ in tribute to Valve. This game should be set inbetween HL1 and 2, and my keen detective skills tell me Alyx will be the protagonist.

Incorrect. They've stated that the 3 releases will be compatible with all Steam VR supported devices.

Cool, should make it accessible to more people. I'll have to look around at the options.

Back
Top Bottom