• Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Tumbleweed.

Lol.

Rock & Troll will be here soon to tell us he is playing 8K 120fps buttery smooth :p

Stadia is now and the future!!! Consoles and PC the past!

Soldato
Anybody received theirs yet?
Mine hasn't been dispatched yet although the money has just left my account. I've just upgraded my internet to use this and psnow so fingers crossed.
Also just got accepted for the Xcloud preview which I checked out this morning playing Soul Calibur and Forza, it was decent but the lag was noticeable.

If you read their FAQ for Stadia it says they will take founder edition money when the package is shipped.....
Well, they took my money, but I have not been sent a redemption code and two days after release I have no Stadia. I also have no emails or any information and being ignored on their Facebook messaging asking wtf is going on.

So I am ready for it to fall flat on its face and wishing I never bothered in the first place before even getting my hands on it. Let alone trying it!
Pre-ordered this nonsense 3 months ago and they can't even send me the thing or even a simple email to update me.

Soldato
What a launch. Luke-warm reviews, pre-orders coming in late, game prices laughable.
It's classic Google!

Streaming is part of the future, but it's strange they've launched it like this. Great for the competition, good notes on what not to do.

Associate
Will be contacting them for compensation (credit I assume is all they can offer) as they completely failed to deliver at launch:

1. No hardware on day 1
2. No code (therefore useable product) day 1
3. No ability to create username/handle on day 1, so forget popular ones now.
4. False advertising for all the above as they described 1,3 as main buying points on front page of June 7th advertising.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Lol. Tried to tell everyone to be careful and only buy once they have proven themselves in a few years time. If you think now is bad, wait until they announce that they will no longer support it.

Soldato
Will be contacting them for compensation (credit I assume is all they can offer) as they completely failed to deliver at launch:

1. No hardware on day 1
2. No code (therefore useable product) day 1
3. No ability to create username/handle on day 1, so forget popular ones now.
4. False advertising for all the above as they described 1,3 as main buying points on front page of June 7th advertising.

Seems to be a lot of people in precisely the same boat. Not getting the codes to people is really poor given that was basically their apology for not being able to get the hardware out on time.

With the late hardware, failure to send codes, missing platform features and lacklustre line-up of games, Stadia should have been delayed in to next year. They could have given a free game to existing pre-orders as an apology, and avoided all of the ill feeling.

It's a funny contrast to Microsoft. The latter has been open and honest about their product being a beta. They've allowed people to test it for free. And they've opened up a library of 50 games for testing. In the long-run, they plan to bring the whole of Game Pass to xCloud, and allow people to play digital Xbox games that they own via the platform (so no paying £50 for a 12 month old game).

Back
Top Bottom