What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Just finished Daybreak on Netflix (recommended earlier in this thread).
Rather enjoyed it.
A fun "zombie"/end of civilisation/comedy show.

Hopefully will get a second season as it would be interesting to see what happens next after the twist at the end!

Associate
American horror story...
One of those series that passed me by, watched the first 3 eps of series 1, much better than I expected, really enjoyable.
The end of the fxxx world, halfway through series 2, once again top drawer.

Associate
Hey everyone!
Could you please advise me what TV series I can watch that’s similar to ShowTime’s “Billions”. I’ve just finished season 4.
Since it’s gonna be a while until the next season comes out, I want something interesting about financial fraud

Soldato
Hey everyone!
Could you please advise me what TV series I can watch that’s similar to ShowTime’s “Billions”. I’ve just finished season 4.
Since it’s gonna be a while until the next season comes out, I want something interesting about financial fraud
Not financial fraud but big money, Succession.

Soldato
Oh no, Mackie is a poor choice. Only reason I stuck with Season 1 was because it was the first UHD show I came across to watch on my new TV, though it did get better after episode 5 or 6 if I recall correctly.

Associate
Hey everyone!

Can't think of many shows similar to Billions especially of that quality but Startup is a fairly decent watch. Ends up with some dodgy dealings and financial jiggery pokery.

Back
Top Bottom