• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Permabanned
I will never use Windows 7 again I stayed on Vista as long as possible a I hated it so you can take the stand on your own because at ten past midnight I cant really be bothered to read that last part as it is a wall of text and in life I have better things to do.

There is snarky and outright rudeness and you did the latter. You replied to me first and stated about missing features which you still have yet to mention? I told you only Freesync on Nvidia is missing as Nvidia think there is not enough demand. Warcraft retail supports DX 12 on Windows 7. So what features are you missing as a so called gamer?

Second is who forced you to post then at midnight instead of the following few days? Because that is not a wall of text, It is a extensive reply like i normally do on here this is not Twitter but i cant really be bothered is just down right rude when you started talking to me about Windows 7. I am gonna say that you are clearly just rude and worth ignoring or clearly unaware of what ADD ADHD is.

Man of Honour
There is NO notification to even tell him about what DCH is, It caught me and i have had a gaming PC for twenty years!! Seriously this is true using windows 10 is asking for big big trouble and saying yes to more bloatware and bad changes.

Sadly the average consumer doesn't really care :( but MS development seems quite obnoxious in the way they are producing the OS with 10 - I bet the developers aren't using the same version on their systems :s as they are pushing out to end users.

Permabanned
Sadly the average consumer doesn't really care :( but MS development seems quite obnoxious in the way they are producing the OS with 10 - I bet the developers aren't using the same version on their systems :s as they are pushing out to end users.

I doubt they even test the effects on games I have been playing classic and for me this is unplayable i get 135us in wow classoc where i had 46-55us and it stutters like microstutter it generally feels slower. It is quite sad also i regret my ignorance and basically at Christmas i am going to buy a regular gsync panel just to fix this as when 2020 comes Win7 will be legacy. Thats the holy grail lol an OS with nearly everything supported bar mass adoption of DX12 but at least they will leave it alone.

As i said before, Windows 10 before 2018 is a different OS in my opinion than the current builds. I never had an issue with it really apart from the hassle of turning the updates off as they were telling me my version was out of date for a whole year lol. And look where going up to date got me! A week of wasted fixing and diagnosis.

Permabanned
@Rofflay, take a leaf out of your own book you are one of the rudest users on here so it may be you are the one with a metal illness if you get so easily upset so I advise you avoid the internet and the big outside world.

If you noticed before the MOD cleaned up the thread as it was derailed/trashed (topic is NV drivers not your personal agenda) so I am not getting into why I do not want to go backwards and use Win 7 (even after recent addition of DX12) over Win 10 OK!

I took a leaf out your book and set you to ignore so now we both can avoid each other.

Last edited:
Permabanned
trgdtftgfdhhg

I do not actually hit ignore on anyone, And i never tell people the effort they put in is a wall of text either i may argue with people but i do not do that. And i will not add you to ignore either i just ask that if you are gonna reply to me, You do not just tldr the response thats the rude bit.

Anyways

Soldato
'Auf einzelne Benchmarks musste ich verzichten, aber grob zwischen 30-60% Leistungszuwachs sind durchaus realistisch , je nach Game, Auflösung und Settings natürlich. '
'I had to do without individual benchmarks, but roughly between 30-60% performance increase are quite realistic, of course, depending on the game, resolution and settings.'

If they can improve on those percentages then maybe it will be back :p

Back
Top Bottom