YouTube Music Premium

Associate
Can I use my regular payment/billing details? I have got as far as that point using the India VPN. I read somewhere that you need to use a card like Revolut or Starling etc and also use an Indian address generator, is this necessary?

I used my regular card details and payment was taken with no issues.

Soldato
Can I use my regular payment/billing details? I have got as far as that point using the India VPN. I read somewhere that you need to use a card like Revolut or Starling etc and also use an Indian address generator, is this necessary?

Yes as payment is taken in INR so using a foreign fee free card is a benefit

Sho

Sho

Soldato
My first payment went through the other day, £1.41. Used address generator and my clarity card when i signed up.

Soldato
Guys, if you download the google rewards app and answer a couple of questions every now and again you can use that to pay for the YT subscription.
I mentioned that over on the my Google Play thread and posed the question how. I ended up using my Revolut card as I said. I went back into my subscription section today after a couple of users pointed out you CAN use credits for YT premium but I still cannot see an option for it. It only allowed me to use debit/credit card.
Do I need to do it somewhere else?

Soldato
OP
I mentioned that over on the my Google Play thread and posed the question how. I ended up using my Revolut card as I said. I went back into my subscription section today after a couple of users pointed out you CAN use credits for YT premium but I still cannot see an option for it. It only allowed me to use debit/credit card.
Do I need to do it somewhere else?

You know what....I think I am mistaken after looking through my google pay and natwest apps. I just had this feeling that after all these months I was automatically paying for it through google credits. I don't think I actually am.

Ignore me!

Permabanned
I got a free Home Mini a few months back when I took the 3 month trial of YT Prem/Music so I am not eligible now, then I got the Black Friday deal and got 2 newer Next Minis for £29 each (normally £49).

I have 2 days left of my Prem as I cancelled it as I really did not use it bar having a look around.

Soldato
My VPN subscription is trundling along nicely. The only gripe I have is I seem to be getting more Indian content on my feed(s) in both YouTube itself and the music app. This is particularly prevalent when you go to the Hotlist tab in YTM. I understand why given the VPN I used but does anyone know how to change this at all?

Associate
My VPN subscription is trundling along nicely. The only gripe I have is I seem to be getting more Indian content on my feed(s) in both YouTube itself and the music app. This is particularly prevalent when you go to the Hotlist tab in YTM. I understand why given the VPN I used but does anyone know how to change this at all?

I don't think it's possible unfortunately.

I've cancelled mine as well (today is last day) and while it will cost more, will just sub up to the UK version.

Soldato
just bumping this and subscribers are still eligible if they haven't claimed and also if you have other family members set up then they are also eligible. We have 3 charcoal nest minis coming, all free. That'll be 4 free minis in total lol.

Associate
Can you claim the Nest Mini if you used a VPN to sub for cheap?

I had a 4 month free trial from Samsung which expires in a few days. If I sub now will I be eligible or did I have to be a paying customer already?

Associate
Not eligible at the minute. Anyone know if I start paying full price will I then be eligible? May as well pay for one month full price if I get a freebie.

Back
Top Bottom