Do people not like heated seats?

Associate
I find a heated steering wheel is even better than a heated seat. Wouldn't buy a car now without one.

I thought I was going to miss it having gone from the Leaf to the Model 3 but that hasn't been the case, not only does the app work much better but it also seems to warm up quicker than the Leaf did.

Soldato
Having witnesses most modern heated seats, none I've tried beat BMW for time to heat up, that and the fact you can set how warm each of the 3 settings is (or cool if you have ventilated).

The Audi is woeful. Practically completed the journey before it gets warm.

Discovery is somewhere in between but has the largest habit of making you think you've pee'd yourself.

Soldato
Had them in my last to last car, didn’t on my last car but now have them and to be honest I’d never ever buy a car with leather without them, ever. The real debate should be leather or not and I fully agree with the sentiments that they are freezing cold in winter and scalding hot in summer, basically the climate here is rubbish for leather seats :D

Car frosty this morning so I actually paid attention and the half leather part against the side of my leg was bloody freezing compared to the main seat and back

Makes you realise how cold leather is to the touch, I would probably get heated seats if I was getting leather seats after this reminder.
Would still pick alcantara over leather though 100% of the time if i could

Soldato
probably a case of most folk don't bother because it's money for an option they don't put much value in.

for example if it came down to heated seats or auto-dim rear mirror i'd take the latter.

i've only had one car with heated seats and sadly the drivers side one was broken when i got it :(

Back
Top Bottom