**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

Soldato
Not heard a peep since claim accepted. Infact I don't have any tracking info. Did you get emailed it ?

Check your Spam/ Junk folder. I couldn't find it for couple of days either. Mine now says 'sent for fulfilment' but not had any email since the claim

Edit: Scrap that, just got an email that it will be delivered tomorrow. At least I think so as I don't expect anything else and on the email from DX it has no information what or from whom it is

Soldato
Had a quick play last night, seems alright for occasional use. If I didn't already have a 2 in 1 laptop I'd probably keep it for sofa surfing and for use on travels. Now to decide which niece or nephew to gift it to. :)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
So the 4XL is now on BF, as I said earlier its still too much but I want one. Anyone seen any better deals around before I take the hit?

Soldato
So the 4XL is now on BF, as I said earlier its still too much but I want one. Anyone seen any better deals around before I take the hit?

Yeah, I keep looking and debating the smaller pixel 4. Like @AndyCr15 I quite fancy a smaller phone again, and much the prefer the total stock feel of android you only get with pixels. That said, after watching andys video I agree with a lot of his points (as usual). Google could have hit a home run, bigger battery, more ram/storage and I would have absolutely loved a wide angle lens.

Iffy support with face unlock is also a concern as is the dreadful video recording from the camera...and the forehead....and why did they put an orange button on the white model...argh!! my ocd!!

Still, I am tempted. Currys £599 using my works perbox and quidco brings it down to £548

Soldato
The battery on the XL is great. But looping back to the standard 4 and how I use my phone I could easily cope with a smaller battery. The way life is now charging is everywhere. I tend to always have a 75% plus battery. I plug in my car for Android auto and plug in my laptop at work.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom