World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
I logged on after my guild last night. It took 40 mins to get to MC.

Me on my own corpse running and being ganked every few feet by 5+ Horde just following me through searing gorge. My server is 80:20 Horde but that will drop I think with most Ally transferring off. They should really consider this. I don't mind being ganked once or twice by a group but this is just silly. Anything but dungeons/raids is out for Ally on my server currently.

Associate
Reading all this I'm glad I rolled on a PvE server !

Alliance were killing all the Horde NPC's in Crossroads the other other day, but at least I could continue questing OK and it was only a minor irritation. I played on a PvP server back at the end of Classic, and levelling a Shaman at the time was a pain then, it seems it's much worse now..

Soldato
Reading all this I'm glad I rolled on a PvE server !

Alliance were killing all the Horde NPC's in Crossroads the other other day, but at least I could continue questing OK and it was only a minor irritation. I played on a PvP server back at the end of Classic, and levelling a Shaman at the time was a pain then, it seems it's much worse now..

I don't mind world PVP, I really don't but we're so outnumbered on our server it takes the fun out of it.

Soldato
I logged on after my guild last night. It took 40 mins to get to MC.

Me on my own corpse running and being ganked every few feet by 5+ Horde just following me through searing gorge. My server is 80:20 Horde but that will drop I think with most Ally transferring off. They should really consider this. I don't mind being ganked once or twice by a group but this is just silly. Anything but dungeons/raids is out for Ally on my server currently.

We aren't 80:20, not according to various different sources, at worst we are 70/30 and at best 60/40.

Travel in groups especially to your raid. Alliance also cannot transfer off currently so the alliance wont transfer off, also the world PVP is dieing down, and with BG's coming a lot sooner then expected, people will survive to that point.

Also in searing gorge just head right and run behind the hills, you can make it most of the way from thorium point to the mountain most times in 1 or 2 goes, as the horde are to stupid to look behind the hills.

Soldato
We aren't 80:20, not according to various different sources, at worst we are 70/30 and at best 60/40.

Travel in groups especially to your raid. Alliance also cannot transfer off currently so the alliance wont transfer off, also the world PVP is dieing down, and with BG's coming a lot sooner then expected, people will survive to that point.

Also in searing gorge just head right and run behind the hills, you can make it most of the way from thorium point to the mountain most times in 1 or 2 goes, as the horde are to stupid to look behind the hills.

I have the option to transfer off whenever I'm hit with a queue?

I couldn't travel with a group as my guild were already in MC. I can't really LF4M to travel from FP to MC. :p

Have Blizz said when BGs are getting released?

Associate

Again the flight path is camped constantly....how are people not understanding this.

Associate
Yes but "killing it" really? Maybe you just massively outnumber the Hordes that are choosing to take part, that doesn't mean the alliance are "killing it" it just means you have numbers.

So you have all your pre raid BiS, full consumables, farmed everything you need and are bang ready to rock and roll come p2? or you are a raid logger in a guild that isn't fussed about all of that and is just happy to clear content at a relaxed pace?
There is plenty to do in the game, you just have to choose to do it. More content isn't required to play the game and do new things.
lol what is there else to do im full pre bis and already have epic priest staff with some other pieces 2 hours a wekk is not worth a tenner a month.

Soldato
lol what is there else to do im full pre bis and already have epic priest staff with some other pieces 2 hours a wekk is not worth a tenner a month.

I bet your gear isn't perfect. You could always level an alt, do some pvp, level professions. If you're raid logging then you're choosing not to participate, it isn't a lack of content

Soldato
Again the flight path is camped constantly....how are people not understanding this.
Me and Shortwarning are on the same server and I did that very run about 10 times over the last weekend when the world PVP was at its peak. The flightmaster in searing wasn't camped, the route to the mountain was, and honestly it was always easier to run behind the hill.

I have the option to transfer off whenever I'm hit with a queue?

Its a faction specific transfer option though, so as alliance cannot choose it.

Soldato
Me and Shortwarning are on the same server and I did that very run about 10 times over the last weekend when the world PVP was at its peak. The flightmaster in searing wasn't camped, the route to the mountain was, and honestly it was always easier to run behind the hill.

Its a faction specific transfer option though, so as alliance cannot choose it.

Yes to be fair, it has been camped before but it wasn't on my last corpse run. I'll try running behind the mountains. :) Hopefully it will settle down when BGs are released.

Soldato
This week our guild started split running MC, 27-28 man in both of our 2 raids, it went pretty well, now splitting 2xMC and 2xOny loot over a group of 45 core raiders and the rest being alts means we can hopefully amp up the amount of gear we get in time for BWL. Having spent no end of time farming pre-raid BiS as well on my warrior and never getting a decent MH weapon and losing the belt from Drak in UBRS 4 times (3 times to tanks!) I picked up a Brutality Blade and Onslaught Girdle last night, now cant wait to finally DW DPS like a proper fury warrior, rather then being slightly gimpy with a 2 hander. Also we got the guilds first Eye of Sulfuras last night as well, which was a nice extra.

Associate
It really doesn't matter, people will stop playing and you will get one sided servers which means nothing to kill and long bg times when they come out. Well played.

Associate
Turns out the nostalgia doesn't fit the "meta" anymore, probably never did but I wasn't aware back then :) I used to fondly remember the TM>SS battles in Hillsbrad so I spent the 1st week of pvp there, 850 kills 2600 honor. This week I just roamed around Azshara on my own, 20 kills and 2700 honor! Much less time required, no NPC kills thanks to AoE'ing raid members, more intense PvP (not just spamming AoE like TM>SS) so overall a win win really.

I'm sure there are other zones with the same thing but as Azshara has no guards at either FP, has a world boss and both factions require the douses for MC it seems to have decent traffic to avoid it being boring, and no roaming raids!

Soldato
Turns out the nostalgia doesn't fit the "meta" anymore, probably never did but I wasn't aware back then :) I used to fondly remember the TM>SS battles in Hillsbrad so I spent the 1st week of pvp there, 850 kills 2600 honor. This week I just roamed around Azshara on my own, 20 kills and 2700 honor! Much less time required, no NPC kills thanks to AoE'ing raid members, more intense PvP (not just spamming AoE like TM>SS) so overall a win win really.

I'm sure there are other zones with the same thing but as Azshara has no guards at either FP, has a world boss and both factions require the douses for MC it seems to have decent traffic to avoid it being boring, and no roaming raids!
Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes, Un'goro Crater, Eastern Plague Lands, Western Plague Lands, Ferelas, Winterspring, not sure if that's all of them but there are plenty of options.......unless you are horde, then the only zone you should pvp in is Azshara :D

Soldato
Got this bad boy today :eek:

unknown.png

Hoping the gbank will provide most of the mats :o

Sgarrista
Commissario
Got our 4th eye tonight, our guild bank is not only bankrupt but we have debt to other guilds who have spotted us the materials to craft them all xD But not even 1 binding which is what we really want :(

Back
Top Bottom