Usernames you find funny or would like yourself?

Associate
Not from here, but I always laugh when I see "Soviet Womble".

Ah, Soviet Womble. One of the few Twitchers I watch (even though I've only seen his stuff on youtube due to me often being at work when he streams, or sleeping). Came across a few other good names from his stuff, a medieval game where he had the name "Lump Beef Broth" or something like that. Another good name was "Soggy Tenderloin" :D

Soldato
It has been over 10 years since the last thread, and it was a good laugh the first time round!

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/user-names-you-find-funny-or-would-like-yourself.17843510/

So, OcUK, now there are thousands of new members, and probably thousands who have left these shores never to return, what usernames do you find funny or would like yourself?

I like @helpimcrap @GiraffePencils @Space Monkey and @Wang Computer

I also like @Maccy and think he should re-instate my "Because Racecar" title. Caporegime doesn't have the same pizaz! His username is crap though.

Not sure if there are any usernames I want... I'm quite happy with Acme.

Cheers. It was initially stated because I couldn't do much more than turn my PC on LMAO. Now I can build, overclock and fix PCs for fun. lol.

I was also pretty **** hot at CS:S and Ogame. Couldn't play them for toffee now though.

Back
Top Bottom