Need For Speed Heat

Soldato
So I've gone from hating it, to thinking it was very average to loving it

Me and my son have been playing it all afternoon

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Cops are much more aggresive and hard to evade this time, payback was a piece was cake. I'd recommend borrowing a copy off a mate if possible for a quick blast.

Soldato
Cops are much more aggresive and hard to evade this time, payback was a piece was cake. I'd recommend borrowing a copy off a mate if possible for a quick blast.

Yeah, I managed to escape from 3 before but usually almost impossible to avoid anymore than two. When they bring out the rhino and the helicopter you may as well just give up.

I'm up to level 23 with a car at 300 performance. It's a new Honda NSX with super grade mods, supercharger and 3 tanks of nos. I'm on the motorway sailing past 150mph and the crappy cop cars are still hanging on to my rear bumper.

Still, I'm really enjoying the game.

Soldato
OP
Just hit Rep 19, saving for a Barracuda engine swap. Quick tip: Remove performance parts from one car then select a different car and place those parts back from the Inventory tab.

Soldato
Just hit Rep 19, saving for a Barracuda engine swap. Quick tip: Remove performance parts from one car then select a different car and place those parts back from the Inventory tab.

Oh that's a great tip. Ive been buying them for every car.

I'm going to have to buy a drift car soon as I've been putting the challenges off.

Associate
Nissan S13 or S15 Silvia you need for drifting aha!

Seems a pretty decent game, its never going to be Underground2 standard, story was bleak and short but overall a decent car arcade game!

I think I have about 10 cars in total, not going to spoil anything by saying which legendries, but I have some of them too.

Currently working on getting my Rep to 50 and doing the side challenges.

Soldato
I'm a bit late to the party but i bought this so me and the kids could enjoy it. 1 gripe i have though is that even with the sound set to home cinema, my sub doesn't seem to be doing anything (in this game, its fine on everything else). Is there some sort of magical setting, as i would have thought a big V8 would be giving the sub a nice workout, it seems as though the sound in general is lacking any bass. Anyone else had this?

Soldato
Big resurrection but is anyone a level 50 crew leader and could throw me an invite on PlayStation? Long shot but it's the last achievement I need for the plat! Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom