The Apprentice - Season 15 (2019)

• Thread starter Deleted member 651465
  • Start date
Soldato
Anyone else notice they come out in scarf, coat etc when they get fired but is summer outside?

Thats because the taxi scene is filmed before they even start doing the Apprentice. Its one of the first things filmed. They wear a scarf for continuity, or to stop continuity being spoilt and because when that scene is aired its November outside ie cold.

The interview in the taxi is filmed straight after they were fired weeks later. If you look back at some of the taxi scenes you can often see the walk to the taxi they are wearing say a blue shirt and in the taxi its a different colour because the scarf is not properly fixed as it should. Often its not even the same scarf. Also too they get in the taxi its sunny and then the next shot of the interview its raining. This series they seem to be all using the same scarf!

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-11-20/apprentice-behind-the-scenes/

If you look there are loads of continuity errors in The Apprentice, here is what I mean about the taxi ride.

Sunny/cloudy sky floor dry

Capture1.JPG

Raining and wet road behind

CaptureC2.JPG

Dry road and sunny/cloudy.

Capture3.JPG

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know about you but I was disappointed to see Thomas go. He was definitely my favourite from a personability standpoint and seemed to be Alan's too. However, with losing 8/9 tasks it was inevitable.

Dean's strengthened his footing but still doesn't compare to the women (bar Lottie).

Caporegime
He was definitely one of the best characters this season but that's probably the only reason he stayed in so long, in the board room 8 our of 9 times? is that a record?

Why was the American woman fired? because he didn't like her business idea?

Soldato
Shame the women didn't lose last night, I suspect Lottie would have got the boot after her taking over the challenge and that poster felt like something from the late 80's / early 90s.

Caporegime
That poster was a bit ridiculous - Lottie being a very traditional/conservative English type didn't seem to pick up on the women holding the telephone etc... looking slightly subservient etc... Though it didn't really compare to Lewis' monumental **** up.

Neither of the blokes that were left in the process were particularly strong, Dean had to go though - he's useless, Lewis at least takes stuff on instead of getting carried.

The American woman sacked last time was a bit of a shame, she actually seemed reasonably switched on, shame to seem Thomas go too - he's been a great character, always full of enthusiasm.

The candidates doesn't seem all that great tbh... I don't think any of them are particularly strong. All three from the losing team this episode were weak Pamela or Lewis could have been fired had they had different team members. I don't think Carina is as good as she thinks she is, she's cocked up stuff a few times in the past but has gotten away with it, Lottie messed up the poster but Carina seemingly messed up the scent itself, though the department store still picked it up despite it being rather strong.... which was probably more on the basis of the decent packaging attempt by Scarlett.

I do wonder if one of the earlier candidates might have actually be a better candidate than the current remaining lot but just got unlucky early on - for example the boy's team leader in the first week... they were very unlucky to lose that task as arguably the girls made a complete mess of it but somehow fluked a victory.

Also yet again there were spoilers from the previous preview clips - for example the boardroom in this episode was spoiled by the preview clips from the end of the previous episode.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Every time I watch I can't get over how amazingly beautiful Scarlett is :eek:

Hope she win's as she seems to have a great personality as well, but looks like the interviews are going to make her cry next week from the preview...

Caporegime
I know it's heavily edited to make them look stupid but how can any of these people be so stupid. Design and make a perfume feels like a GCSE level task. The professional guy couldn't even do it, or spell?

I hope they all get destroyed as usual next week. Especially Lotti.

Last edited:
Caporegime
LOL this is turning into some Love Island level show...

Ryan Mark "caught on camera" in totally un staged photos of him eating a McDonald's with a knife and fork:

J3auEgb.jpg

Which prompted a twitter spat/falling out with his former bestie... looking at his recent social media seems like he's quite chummy with the rest of the cast instead now:

They do seem to get close to the line re: spoilers... slightly barbed comment re: him being sure she'll "smash the interviews" etc...

Also it turns out Lewis has hooked up with Lottie (from Lottie's comment).... good lad :D

dTQyDfN.png

Soldato
No surprise at all, you can tell everyone who gets on the show are trying to use it for a stepping stone into TV land rather than a business opportunity like the first seasons.

Caporegime
No surprise at all, you can tell everyone who gets on the show are trying to use it for a stepping stone into TV land rather than a business opportunity like the first seasons.

Yup, certainly a good portion of them seem to have. I'd assume some have serious business propositions or even ongoing businesses (though I doubt many are all that promising if they're just willing to give up 50% equity).

Originally it was a competition for some unspecified "100k job" whereby the then Sir Allen will parachute the winner into a role in one of his companies - and unless it is a new venture of his they risk either upsetting current staff they're put in charge of or have to be babysat by current staff altering being put into some overpaid trainee position.

Either way it seems rather flawed - if you had a good business then why give away half of it or why even bother with the process, you can get funding from elsewhere and potentially far more than 250k and for less equity if it is any good.

Likewise with the original 100k job offer, the process includes people in their late 20s, 30s etc.. if they were any good surely they'd be earning over 100k by that point in their lives anyway.

Anyway, today could be amusing, Lottie is a bit too full of herself and is a bit young/inexperienced - wouldn't put it past her to have exaggerated massively on her CV etc.. and she's likely to put up a fight too if called out on it.

Some of the others could make for amusing viewing too.

Back
Top Bottom