What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Caporegime
Not playing anything atm, too busy with everything else.

Waiting with baited breath, however, for:

Terraria 1.4 (Journey's End)
Steam version of Dwarf Fortress

Both I have already sunk several lifetimes of playtime into.

Associate
I enjoy PvP but fair PvP so I am really enjoying Overwatch and have done for the last 3 years. Before that I was on a break from gaming due to old rig and raising a family but prior to that enjoyed left 4 dead and team fortress 2. Not a fan of battle royales.

Caporegime
Woah, Rage 2 thanks to Game Pass. I wouldn't have played this otherwise.

I've only played the first sequence but it feels like Doom. Hope the rest of the game will be as great.

Soldato
Need for Speed Heat - its taken me back to the days of NFS Underground and I'm absolutely loving it. [currently 35]

Just looked into reviews, it's not gotten much praise at all from the player base. Is it infested with microtransactions like the last and does it require any form of skill or is it a drift button to turn?

Soldato
Just looked into reviews, it's not gotten much praise at all from the player base. Is it infested with microtransactions like the last and does it require any form of skill or is it a drift button to turn?
No micro transactions at all they stripped them out.
Handling is typical need for speed and drift is feathering the accelerator. I for one am having great fun with it.

Soldato
Have quite a few games installed at the moment thanks to the Game Pass introductory offer, but I can't tear myself away from The Surge, which I ended up finding a key deal for on Steam after it left GP.

It's no Dark Souls, to be fair, but it is scratching my itch for Souls-like/Souls-lite combat and difficult, tense exploration.

Don't think I'll be able to make myself play anything else until I've finished it.

Currently just farming armor components I don't even need that badly from a tough enemy with a tough run to it. Must have done the run 20 times now. Still die from time to time, when I lose concentration. Concentraton slips, dead in two hits. Just how I like it. :)

Associate
only game i really play a fair bit is Mordhau.

its a fps set in medieval era, its a steep learning curve with the combat but its wonderful when you start to get better at it. Really fun, totally brutal yet quite comical in many ways.

Associate
RD2 got to chapter 3 & I’ve now moved online & got to level 20 , Been fishing a lot & been doing the collectors task but found after doing it for a few hours & spending 5 mins on a horse each one gets bloody boring! Tried out the Free Aim shooting modes but I sware some people still have auto aim on ! Especially when you get head shooted across the map, just started playing The New Jedi game , first impressions stunning graphics I prob won’t complete it as I never seem to complete games anymore as I seem to get bored very quickly with them.

Back
Top Bottom