Spending Google Play Credits/Rewards

Soldato
Does anyone have any recommendations or tips on what to spend Google Survey Rewards credits?
I've racked up around £36 in the past year and they are starting to expire so I need to get spending.

I pretty much have every pro version of any app I routinely use and I don't play many games although again any games I do play have already been purchased.
It seems a little pointless to spend them on TV shows/movies as I either already have them or can stream them from elsewhere.

Are there any paid apps that people would recommend? I'd prefer to stay from subscription based apps and stick with one time purchase ones.

Ta!

Soldato
This was my plan but I ended up signing up to YouTube Premium instead (which also gives you GPM) and from what I could see the credits can't be used for that unfortunately.

Hmmm mine are? I have subscriptions for various apps such as YTP, Dark Skies, FlightRadar etc and all the rewards work with those.

Soldato
i've totalled £30 and each time i get to £5, i just buy my daughter £5 of Roblox credit. I haven't got anything else to spend it on. It's better than it expiring. She plays it on the PC but can still credit it on the app.

on a side note, I've also been playing Lucky Scratches and 'won' enough to buy a £10 amazon voucher (and used it it to get a £10 PSN voucher) an i'm currently at £6.90 towards the next one. It's a slow process though. I won 50p today, 10p yesterday, nothing the day before etc etc although i did once manage £4 in one day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom