PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
i used to but recent update has screwed me over. normally 144hz constant but for some reason near end game get a single stuttering moment where its that bad you have to leave come back in. then its fine again.

Associate
I've got a 165 FPS cap set on the PC and last night I was running this nearly 100% of the time. The game ran very smoothly last night after the update.

The biggest "issue" for me is that "my spot" in Goroka has now been removed. I'd usually drop the lower row of 4 buildings but now 3 of those have been removed.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Just feels like it’s been ‘dumbed down’, am sure will get used to it but not a fan of the changes at the moment.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Towns just feel empty now, had a few games this afternoon and just didn’t have the same atmosphere or feel to it. Terrible.

Associate
Sadly like all online gaming in this day & age the Developers keep adding & adding stuff we don’t need! Instead of them sitting around a table coming up with new ideas they should be asking us gamers what they want! I doubt any pro gamers told them to change the winter map the way they have.

Caporegime
first game we took a team out with it brilliant as we had battled with them barely escaped alive oh...we have a spike trap. put it on road as we the blues coming in and we know the only way they getting in is on that road. 2 mins later car straight over trap all wheels out all dead. :D

sadly thats where the fun stops. theyve ruined vikendi. no thought whatsoever has been put into it. they just want you to drop in the biggest places as fight. theyve removed all the key buildings in every town just for performance. stupid. now its basically a snowy miramar. wouldnt be so bad but vikendi was so fun before. what goods extra performance if they cut all the fun and buildings out of it. only reason you get better performance is cause half the maps missing now lol.

Soldato
Hi,

New to this game and this thread.

Is it just me or is this game rife with hackers?

I'm 35 years old been online gaming on and off since I was what 16???? I'm not a hardcore gamer, I dont have great amounts of time to play and my reactions and point and click skills are certainly not amazing these days, but I'd like to think I have a generally good idea of what appears normal and not.

Some of the things I am seeing on the death cam are really dodgy.

Soldato
There's definitely some cheaters but also the deathcam doesn't often show stuff like recoil properly so a lot of shooting looks well dodgy even when it's not.

Associate
Sadly this is the state of PC gaming which to a degree always has been, I only ever play online with consoles now. The anti cheats do not work, just look at that youtuber who only got caught because he recorded his aimbot........

Associate
Hi,

New to this game and this thread.

Is it just me or is this game rife with hackers?

I'm 35 years old been online gaming on and off since I was what 16???? I'm not a hardcore gamer, I dont have great amounts of time to play and my reactions and point and click skills are certainly not amazing these days, but I'd like to think I have a generally good idea of what appears normal and not.

Some of the things I am seeing on the death cam are really dodgy.

The game has been out so long, the skill level is pretty high overall.
It's definitely not 'rife' with hackers.

Back
Top Bottom