SIM Only Question

Associate
Just a question if anyone knows anything spicy I may not be aware of, I'm just looking for a really cheap sim that has minutes essentially for an older relative who is spending a lot on a pay as you go sim to call family

I've read about £2/£3 sims from Sky for example but they don't seem to be going anymore, was just hoping someone might know of a deal or anything?

Thanks all!

Associate
Smarty (run on the 3 network) are also cheap.

1GB data, Unlimited text, mins £6.25pm

For any unused data smarty offer £1.25 back per 1GB so effectively £5pm if you disable data on the mobile.

Soldato
As above, a few options depending on network coverage for your family member. I can see a number of deals around £4.99 per month.

Soldato
GiffGaff are used by others in my family, free calls between GiffGaff users. £10pcm gets you unlimited calls, texts and 6GB mobile data.

I'm an extremely light calls and text user, but like using my mobile to browse the web when away from home, so I use a Three 3-2-1 (per min call, per text, per MB in pence) for calls and texts, while I currently have a prepaid Three 24GB mobile data sim (that is valid to use for two years) for the web... These are usually ~£40 on Amazon, but worth seeing if there are any Black Friday deals.

Edit: As suspected, BF deal of £32 up front for 24GB data https://www.amazon.co.uk/Three-Mobile-Pay-Broadband-Data-Black/dp/B01M3VJ2B2/ref=sr_1_1_sspa

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
As above, a few options depending on network coverage for your family member. I can see a number of deals around £4.99 per month.

Network coverage is a non issue if they are connected to their home wifi as wifi calling will be available if choosing a non MVNO, so EE, Three, Vodafone.

I this case Three will likely be the best solution as they are the cheapest.

Back
Top Bottom