Black Friday wishlist...

Soldato
Black Friday deals have started on Amazon. Cracking discount on the harmony elite remote. Would definitely snag myself that if I didn't have it already.

Echo dot clock isn't quite as cheap as I would've liked so questioning that purchase.

Anyone reckon they'll drop their own devices any more, or will that be a static price for the week?
I'd probably get this, but I already have the ultimate, doesn't look like much difference between the 2 being honest.

Associate
Just got myself a Samsung QE65Q90R which included the HW-Q70R soundbar for free with John Lewis.

£2119 (was £2199 yesterday) 5% cashback with my bankcard I paid £2,013 :cool:

Also got myself a Echo Dot with the Clock for £34.99 :D

Associate
Haven't picked up anything yet but when I get some time I need to examine the hue deals. Been replacing bulbs as they go and perking up the living room and computer room with some hue gimmicks.

Soldato
I bought some Philips Fidelio X2HR headphones for £104.99, which seems a good price. They have been that low before though, so not exactly a Black friday special price.

I have had the X1 headphones for quite a few years now, which i bought almost new off the members market. They have been great, but are looking a little tatty now and the headband seems to have gone a bit loose, so thought it was a good time to replace them.

Soldato
Just picked up a Logitech Circle 2 for £99 (well £49 as used a £50 gift voucher), which seems like a good deal. Looking forward to trying out HomeKit Secure Video.

Soldato
I don't mind cashback deals, Metrofone looks like a site worth bookmarking so have done that thanks.

I do however need more than 20GB, 30GB minimum really given my average use is 19-25GB:

Screenshot_20191113-224138_Virgin%20Mobile.png

Edit*

Just seen this on Metrofone:

Annotation%202019-11-13%20225139.jpg

That seems ideal, after cashback it works out at £14 a month. It's capped at 60Mbps due to being the Essential plan but I'd benefit from VoLTE and WiFi calling. Whilst my current VM SIM gives me 85Mbps down, perhaps 15Mbps less for a better featured SIM deal for £2 less a month is a sound option.

Edit2*
Just realised if I wanted uncapped speeds then I could just buy the GoFaster addon which is £2 extra month effectively being the same monthly cost as my current plan but faster. I'll get this!

I'm on a 3 sim-only deal. 10 a month for 6 months, then 20 a month. Unlimited data, Unlimited calls, unlimited SMS.

They clarified the unlimited data, after 1TB usage in a month they'll get in touch to make sure you're not using it as a business account, but otherwise is genuinely unlimited.

Not sure if there's any cashback deals around for 3...

Soldato
So the 65" LG C9 OLED TV appears to be £2k literally everywhere.
I think this is about the best deal I am going to get on this right ?

I'm just sat her pondering wether or not to pull the trigger on it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I'm on a 3 sim-only deal. 10 a month for 6 months, then 20 a month. Unlimited data, Unlimited calls, unlimited SMS.

They clarified the unlimited data, after 1TB usage in a month they'll get in touch to make sure you're not using it as a business account, but otherwise is genuinely unlimited.

Not sure if there's any cashback deals around for 3...

I would have gone with Three as they had £18 deal with unlimited everything and free 5G when it launches for a 12mo SIMO but I wa son three before switching to VM last year as got fed up with the over-congestion issues with Three down here. Not sure if much has improved really but EE have steadily been improving it would seem and considering VM use the EE network and I was getting 85Mb down and 30Mb up with them, I knew I would get at least the same with EE.

If the cashback deal didn't exist with the EE plan above I'd have given Three a second chance though. Maybe next November when it's time to renew again and Three's 5G is well established :cool:

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
So the 65" LG C9 OLED TV appears to be £2k literally everywhere.
I think this is about the best deal I am going to get on this right ?

I'm just sat her pondering wether or not to pull the trigger on it.

Apparently Costco are selling the 65" C9 for £1799.00. You'll need to get Costco online membership @ £15 to order one though.

Back
Top Bottom