Incriminating evidence in dicaplinery hearing

Soldato
This new sheet is three pages has no place for thread depths and a comment box on last sheet, this sheet gets given to customer smudged up.

Was hoping for my evidence to show the higher ups what a sp••• bubble this manager is. Personally I would have had a team talk and introduce any changes, ask for opinions

Designing a form where the customer may get a smudged comments box is probably not incompetence.
Not recording perished tyres in the comments box probably is incompetence.

Associate
OP
Designing a form where the customer may get a smudged comments box is probably not incompetence.
Not recording perished tyres in the comments box probably is incompetence.
i don’t think another service sheet should not have been introduced given that the old one was being used for years with out giving everyone a heads up, especially when safety’s concerned.
This sheet is a dealer full service but with a whole load of things missing.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP: If it pleases the Court, my evidence includes a welder, mild steel wire, stainless steel flexy pipe, pidgion poop, a while tube of silicone and a smoking car given back to a customer.

Judge: WTF DUDE

OP: pidgion poop

Judge: LOL, case adjourned!

OP hitting some home runs on the straight to DVD releases :thumbs up:

I would watch this movie.

Caporegime
Get all of your work mates to put in complaints about the new sheets, it sounds like your manager just wanted to make his mark, change for the sake of change.

Soldato
I had an employee like this.

You as the employee have an obligation to report unsafe systems of work immediately and not to try and get someone in trouble.

In our case, the employee withheld awareness of safety critical information, where the supervisor had changed something, and the employee felt it appropriate to keep it in their back pocket 'incase they could get the sv in trouble' rather than tell us. Incident happened, people got hurt, employee tries to blame supervisor and informed us they knew about it for 3 months. We dismissed both as jointly culpable.

Associate
OP
not telling someone they've got defective tyres could be a dangerous legal point I think.
This is my point why change something that has been in place for years without a team meeting and expect no issues. Any why discaplinery as it was changed with no time to adjust to new way at most he should have been taken in the back room and told that he missed the tyres.
Also on the job card there a bit to say and sign that the wheels have been torqued up to spec. So this car he serviced could potentially have wheels that are not tight and it can’t be proven if he did or not

Soldato
If you drop the manager in it you might as well start looking for another job. The one in the disciplinary meeting should be bringing up these issues, as he's already **** the bed anyway.

Soldato
OP: If it pleases the Court, my evidence includes a welder, mild steel wire, stainless steel flexy pipe, pidgion poop, a while tube of silicone and a smoking car given back to a customer.

Judge: WTF DUDE

OP: pidgion poop

Judge: LOL, case adjourned!

lol :D

to clarify tho...used wrong type of wire/gas when welding exhaust, looked like **** so tried to fix it with a full tube of silicone...exhaust got hot and car started smoking :D

Man of Honour
I've no idea what you are trying to prove. Please rewrite the thread in actual sentences, instead of riddles.

I think someone is being investigated for lack of competence, so you are attempting to prove lack of competence elsewhere to nullify this claim?

Is not a playground, it's a work place, so things don't really operate like that.

Soldato
Is the question basically.....

Can you blackmail your boss using an incident with his welding as the leverage in order to get your mate out of an unrelated disciplinary process?

Associate
OP
I've no idea what you are trying to prove. Please rewrite the thread in actual sentences, instead of riddles.

I think someone is being investigated for lack of competence, so you are attempting to prove lack of competence elsewhere to nullify this claim?

Is not a playground, it's a work place, so things don't really operate like that.
Is the question basically.....

Can you blackmail your boss using an incident with his welding as the leverage in order to get your mate out of an unrelated disciplinary process?

On his notice it said the customer paid to know the condition of the tyres, same as the other customer paid to have his leaking flex pipe replaced with new.

Both customers didt get what they paid for one was a genuine mistake partly due to a new service sheet. The other is lack of competence, knowing there’s a capable welder waiting for a job to do.

There’s no blackmail as for nullify maybe but for a fair disciplinary the manager should be investigated, just as the welder would be if the welder sent the car out like that.

Sorry the original post was rushed, comforting a crying baby

Back
Top Bottom