Recommend a good Christmas movie which someone else may not have seen before?

Soldato
Christmas under wraps.

It was on in June for some reason on some obscure channel and I ended up watching it.. very predictable but also quite fun.

Soldato
Whilst not an unknown, i only watched It's a Wonderful Life for the first time last year and can see what all the fuss was about.

Because it’s so old and in black and white, this is generally true. I bought the colourised version on Blu-ray and it’s easier to watch than the black and white one. Whatever one you see will be superb. From the time when films had plots and dialogue...

Associate
A good one to get your brats sat down with to watch at christmas is Threads.
In fact dont save it for christmas - watch it anytime.

Such a bright and breezy outlook the film has, especially around the middle where things get really bright and breezy.

Associate
A good one to get your brats sat down with to watch at christmas is Threads.
In fact dont save it for christmas - watch it anytime.

Such a bright and breezy outlook the film has, especially around the middle where things get really bright and breezy.

Those were the days, watched this as part of an English class as a young teen (the teacher was a loose cannon - she is/was a legend). Would come in on Monday with black eye/bruises from protesting (anti fox hunting/anti nuclear). Not one student bawled/complained having watched the film. The film sticks though.

I'll never forget one Christmas (no lie) Watership Down. I think as it was animated a slight misjudgment - To be fair, not a peep from the audience. :D

National Lampoons, Christmas Vacation :)

Soldato
Not obscure, but on the subject of Christmas Movies, I noticed Amazon Prime has Groundhog Day in the Xmas movies category: pretty sure it's set at the end of winter, so February or something :D

I guess it does have snow...

Back
Top Bottom