Where do you eat dinner?

Soldato
So I only eat dinner in two places, my dining table or my office if I am super busy and can't afford to spend the 20 minutes eating at the table. It's always on a hard surface as I can't stand eating on my lap.

The other half will eat in the front room at the TV if I need to eat in my office and I just don't understand why someone would want to eat at their lap. I can't stand not eating at the table and having to resort to my desk but when im busy I don't have a choice.

We have some family up and they all resorted to eating on their laps watching crap TV while I went and sat alone at the table.

So where do you guys eat, table like a sophisticated human or on your lap like an animal?

Mods possibly add a poll?

Diner table
Lap in front of tv/front room
Desk
Other?

Last edited:
Soldato
Depends on the situation.

If I'm home alone I'll sit with my feet up on the couch and watch a movie.

If I'm with friends or family we'll sit at the table and talk while we eat.

Soldato
If my wife or friends are in (normal) I'll eat at the kitchen table with the exception of pizza which is in front of the tv. If I'm on my own I will eat in the living room with my plate on a coffee table.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Table for us, but you have family up; why not just grin and bear it? Seems a little off to isolate yourself.

Caporegime
I eat my regular meals in front of my PC. It’s a nice height, comfy chair and I can stick the tv on it. Sunday’s is always round the dining room table with the family.

Sometimes I’ll actually eat it in bed if it’s late and I’m tired.

Back
Top Bottom