Licking the lid.

Permabanned
OP
OP reporting back. Just wanted to let you all know that I and the lid licking female voyeur mentioned in the original post are happily married now having been together for some time. Thanks in advance for all your good wishes!

Commissario
OP reporting back. Just wanted to let you all know that I and the lid licking female voyeur mentioned in the original post are happily married now having been together for some time. Thanks in advance for all your good wishes!
Incredible! And this all came from her flirty eyebrow raise? Amazing.

PS
TTIUWP

Associate
We need more details of how you managed to snag her with your exceptional 'lid licking' technique. Did you catch her watching you surrepticiosly (sp) in said act or did you invite her over for a blatant ogle while you performed ?

Soldato
Well player sir. Either some serious dedication to internet tomfoolery or the strangest chat up line in history. I’m now imagining a number of forum members licking yoghurt pot lids (literal, not metaphorical) at the edge of a cheesy night club dance floor in an effort to attract female attention.

Man of Honour
lol I do like an OP with a twist :D

What!!! WHAT A TWISSSST HNNnGh!!

Back
Top Bottom