*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
I quite like DW, he is humble and devastating whilst his style is strange he has the strongest chin in the game at the moment I think he also has the most powerful hands in the game too. That combo I think will see off Fury who we have already seen on the canvas with it. I also think DW will take AJ from what I saw today. He needs credit.

Soldato
As long as he's still standing in the ring, he always has a chance. If someone was brave enough to stick it on him they could take him out early but they face the risk of walking straight into one. He didn't win a single round tonight and landed nothing meaningful apart from that one punch and it came from nowhere. That will always play in the mind of his opponents.

Soldato
I quite like DW, he is humble and devastating whilst his style is strange he has the strongest chin in the game at the moment I think he also has the most powerful hands in the game too. That combo I think will see off Fury who we have already seen on the canvas with it. I also think DW will take AJ from what I saw today. He needs credit.

Hes been wobbled before and Fury won that fight...Fury wins the rematch for me.

Soldato
Hes been wobbled before and Fury won that fight...Fury wins the rematch for me.

He was wobbled yes look at the shots he took in the first first with Ortiz, he took a beating in the 7th. No other fighter would have been on their feet imo

I know it’s old ground but that was a mega long count Fury had he also had some out of body experience in getting up. The rematch will be interesting.

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
As I watched the fight, no matter how much Ortiz was on top, I could never get over the thought that Wilder would pull something out.
If you have a hell of a chin and weapons like his in the locker, it's a freakishly dangerous combination.
Is he beatable, yes, for sure, but it's ALWAYS a gamble. A fight is long and it can only take one small gap to get put away.
I honestly don't think anyone can ever go into the ring and feel confident of a victory over him. Fury outclassed him and only made it off the floor with some frankly otherworldly rise off the canvas.
The most memorable sports people change the game, and I think we can say that he might have just done the same.

Soldato

he talks about killing his opponents...not sure how he would qualify as humble?

Soldato
I dont know what to think with Deontay. He's really not that good and his power manages to bail him out every single time. Fury should have won on the cards last time, i also think Fury beats him in a rematch. But as always has the punches chance and you would expect atleast one to land in 12 rounds. Ortiz is an old man and once again schooled him but got clipped, pretty unfortunate for him but an excellent shot from DW.

Soldato
getting out boxed by a 50+ year old man. Lucky he has the power.

He would argue and did I believe, that it was his game plan! I guess you have to play to your strengths, play it ultra safe then tag him. As someone on here said before you have to admire him for the fact that he backs himself and when the opening happens he lays it all on the line.

Last edited:
Soldato
I personally think Ruiz would be the most dangerous opponent for Wilder - speed, combination punching and not afraid of stepping through his range to get deep in to the pocket would cause all sorts of problems for Wilder IMO.

Soldato
Ruiz will ko Joshua again

Fury will beat wilder

Then 2020 fury will fight wilder again for best of 3 result

Then fury fights ruiz end of 2020 and gets all the belts

Joshua will face whyte again and whyte will ko joshua

That's next 12 months imo :)

Back
Top Bottom