Soldato
Speedup for beginner-stage geniuses:

2 to the 3rd = minimum complexity.

Masterpiece: as above, thrice, in three separate dimensions: SBA

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Do not waste time on the formula for Time. Time is the currency of life, vide Hawking, S., it is equivalent to entropy.

Last edited:
Associate
‘Almost’ boil a small cup of lemon juice (no water) in your kettle to descale it. The pre squeezed lemon juice you put on your pancakes is fine as you can buy it in larger bottles now

No nasty chemical residue left in your kettle. Just watch the sucker as it can boil over and out of the kettle if you heat it all the way to 100 degrees.

Brand new shiny kettle after a couple of minutes effort.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
One proper life hack coming up:

If you want to remove permanent marker, colour over it with non permanent marker. Then, simply rub not one but both out.

You, my friend, are welcome.

Then you have to find non perm marker which you might not have... But everyone has hairspray in the house (or a colleague does at work). Spray hairspray onto perm marker and wipe, It will remove all marker ink off any solid surface.

As for another actual lifehack, crunchy peanut butter will remove scratches and scuffs on car bumpers and non metallic panels.

Caporegime
Then you have to find non perm marker which you might not have... But everyone has hairspray in the house (or a colleague does at work). Spray hairspray onto perm marker and wipe, It will remove all marker ink off any solid surface.

As for another actual lifehack, crunchy peanut butter will remove scratches and scuffs on car bumpers and non metallic panels.

Smooth gets plastics back to black.

Additionally deodorant can help with the perm marker issue too. I'd hazard more people have that than hairspray!

Man of Honour
Amazed somebody this morning while fixing their out of line internal door.

"What's that you're doing?"
"I'm putting cocktail sticks into the already drilled holes"
"Why?"
"Because it now fills the holes with wood and you can now screw the screws in and they will hold"
"Amazing"

Also works with a wall and rawplugs.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Well I do actually have a ‘life hack’ that I wanted to share but it was so lame that I didn’t think it was worthy of posting anywhere... UNTIL NOW :D

When you have had clothes for awhile sometimes they end up being a little smelly after you wear them for a shorter period of time (‘cotton sweats’) I think. I had tried to get around this by washing older clothes at a higher temperature to kill the residue bacteria or whatever it was. Sort of worked.

Out of nowhere, we got a tip from a laundry pro to use a product called Zoflora (?!) and put a cap in your washing... what is this voodoo...

Well, it’s this but you can get it at ASDA.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zoflora-Co..._a_1_7?keywords=zoflora&qid=1574586394&sr=8-7

Have only used it a few times but holy poop, it’s awesome! Clothes smell so fricking clean like never before. Definitely recommend this! Pretty sure it’s a generic disinfectant but meh :p

Best stuff for sports kit ever.

Soldato
Unlimited data contract with my phone provider (Three), use personal hotspot for my home internet, and cancelled my home broadband. Saving at least £30 a month (depending on the provider).

Back
Top Bottom