Family honour beyond reason

Caporegime
You dont have any siblings? If my sister called me from violent troubles I'd be there to protect her. If I was a young child and wanted to protect my sister from bigger, stronger, older boys then I'd have to take a weapon of kind.
That's ridiculous.

This is the UK, not Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

I understand that certain areas are more like Mad Max these days, but I think de-escalating the situation is the most sensible way. Arrive in car, extract child, leave. Machete not required. That's how it should work.

Although I understand Birmingham (etc) are now pretty much backwards hell-holes and dance to their own tune these days. Thankfully I will never need to go anywhere near those places.

Soldato
@NVP - you can drive at age 17. To me that’s still a child. Nothing stopping them driving younger kids there. Not quite sure what you’re getting at with bigger and badder things - you mean they’re expecting trouble so they’ve come armed? I would think the honourable thing to do would be to drive and collect your sister and bring her home to safety. Anyway... this is descending into the usual GD nonsense so I’m out.

Associate
There are 12 yoofs. Individually they are cowards and have achieved nought.

What is the deterrent for showing up at a cinema with a machete? I have never done it. I doubt any OC forum bud has either.

First of all ask yourself what small girl squabble could be so important that it is worth seriously injuring or dying for or worth injuring a bobby or two?

It is not honour. There is no honour in this. It is the ultimate conceit and demonstrates a fragile self-image. These are the **********. This group of children think or have been led to believe that their family is so important that a little girl squabble warrants risking injury or worse to the general public and the police who are there to keep us safe.

At school I learnt to walk away and turn the other cheek; at Karate I learnt to walk away; I could not careless what anyone said to me. There are very few causes worth dying for.

What we need is compulsory armed service. 2 years.

We need proper punishment for carrying a knife or putting your hands on anyone under any situation.

I also wonder if the police should be armed. There are bobbies on here and they are the experts. Lets hope the bizzy's were not to seriously wounded.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
@NVP - you can drive at age 17. To me that’s still a child. Nothing stopping them driving younger kids there. Not quite sure what you’re getting at with bigger and badder things - you mean they’re expecting trouble so they’ve come armed? I would think the honourable thing to do would be to drive and collect your sister and bring her home to safety. Anyway... this is descending into the usual GD nonsense so I’m out.
Yeh that's what I meant, and unfortunately it has gone down this route again so I'll join you on the exit stage left.

Soldato
Typical asain teenagers, they are feral, where I grew the only area that police warn as a no go area at night? Concentrated asain community, of course there are exceptions to the rule but the bulk of the trouble in the town comes from that area, I was personally robbed in that area, had my birth certificate taken which was a pain, for years I worried it was going to used for fraud, and on top of that there have been a number of terrorism plot arrests made there, those arrested only 17, 19 years old.

Same in my town. The only real bad area these days is the Asian area. Most of the knife crime etc links back to there. If they want to stab each other then that's fine, but they shouldn't be allowed near civilized people.

OFC those aren't the only Asian people around. It's just certain areas where criminal culture has just been allowed to grow and turn in to a mini middle east. They need to bolldose some of them and scatter it's inhabitants around the UK.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
I know I said I'm out but...

OFC those aren't the only Asian people around. It's just certain areas where criminal culture has just been allowed to grow and turn in to a mini middle east.

Damn chinese turning our terraced ****holes into war torn middle eastern slums.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I know I said I'm out but...

Damn chinese turning our terraced shitholes into war torn middle eastern slums.
This thread was a ****-fest the moment you started it.

Feel free to leave, but you are not leaving because we somehow lowered the standard, lols.

You're just leaving because you don't like what you're hearing.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
It's not that I don't like what I'm hearing, it's that it seems to always boil down to the same arguments on this forum and there's no need for those to be repeated.

I didn't start the thread with a news article saying look what these bad people are doing, I laid ot out and provided my thoughts, questions and opinions. I kept the title on topic as well, to avoid the unnecessary baiting comments. Of course the post is not 100% essay ready and contains humour because hey, that's who I am, but I have aimed it towards a different conversation than that encountered.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Okey dokey.

Although please let me know the common theme you have found in my threads... enlighten me.

Back
Top Bottom