FIFA 20

Soldato
the amount of goals ive conceded today where ive tackled on multiple occasions and they have somehow got every bobble and found it through is just demotivating. This patch has to change the game or like Rids ill probably knock it in the head come TOTY. Its kind of why i want to do the SBC just for fun.

Man of Honour
Sorry but that’s pretty funny :p

Anyone tried RTTF Dembele? Thinking about buying him for some fun and as a bit of an investment as he’s dropped liked a stone.

I don't care really, I hate the game anyway. I've tried loads of teams, lost a fortune in tax, and it all makes no difference. I can't find any consistency at all.

Soldato
I'm in the minority if enjoying fifa it seems. I like the rivals milestones and icon swaps. I have done the online icon swaps and completed the poliatano card a fair bit through the other.
This has encouraged me to not sell players as first owner are needed for icon swaps and random players for the milestones. It's made my teams more interesting and my main side which I've rarely used hasn't been overalled really just the odd addition.
I haven't registered fir the weekend league yet so maybe that's why I'm enjoying this one more than last.

Soldato
Bought Leroy Sane yesterday. Why he 150k? He is utterly garbage. Runs off the ball, completely ignores the ball, couldnt hit a barn door and cannot pass at all. Every shot i had with him had the power of a toddlers kick behind it.

Going to try Mane next time i am on. Just offloading Sane and Owen now. Owen just doesnt seem to work for me anymore, not bad as he went something like 2:1 on goals/games. Guessing something to do with the update.

Soldato
Thought I'd play in the morning incase the servers would be better, 14-9 now, this game man, seriously.

You can't play it when its in the utter state that its in.

I'm clearly not as good as I think I am, I can accept that, but I am not this bad, there is no way on the planet I'm this bad at the game. Its a farce.

Edit: 14-10, 2-2 draw in which I hit the post 4 times and the game gives my oponent two goals from nothing, with his only 2 shots. What is this? Seriously? What are we playing?

Last edited:
Don
OP
Thought I'd play in the morning incase the servers would be better, 14-9 now, this game man, seriously.

You can't play it when its in the utter state that its in.

I'm clearly not as good as I think I am, I can accept that, but I am not this bad, there is no way on the planet I'm this bad at the game. Its a farce.

Edit: 14-10, 2-2 draw in which I hit the post 4 times and the game gives my oponent two goals from nothing, with his only 2 shots. What is this? Seriously? What are we playing?

Buy PES?

Don
OP
8-3, had some time this aft to play for once. No lag or anything which is nice. Lost on pens and two other pretty poor players that was annoying but I struggle to concentrate fully when kids are pestering me every 5 mins :)

Soldato
Can we do like a small poll. I want to know what ISP your with and if you suffer from lag/delay maybe also if you have an aftermarket Router too. Debating buying a better router the superhub 3 is so bad im sure.

Soldato
BT Internet, its hit and miss but traditionally has been ok during off peak times, this last two weeks I've really been struggling no matter when I play.

Soldato
The game servers are so broke they think your in pro clubs....

sJtbuLe.jpg

Complete utter slug fest with players being completely unusable. Guys, it isnt your ISPs as all the lads in a group chat im in are having the same problem.

Permabanned
Virgin media, had lag in about 1 or 2 games in 500, PC master race.

Not noticed a huge difference since the patch. Other than my poor gameplay I had no real issues anyway.

Either the servers are different for PC, there are billions less players or there is some issue with console netcode.

Back
Top Bottom