***Death Stranding***

Soldato
Slightly off topic.

Anyone started getting "Your database is corrupted, please reboot" messages on their PS4 when playing DS?

Happened to me a few times now.
Nothing bad happens, you just click ok and then continue on with the game and reboot later at your own convenience.
Odd !!

Soldato
Got this at the weekend and i'm a few hours in. Is there a point to the whole DT thing? I mean sometimes the BB moans the the wee spinny fan thing goes mental so i crouch and wander around but doesn't seem much happens?

Do you mean BT? As in ‘Beached Things’.

Next time it happens, don’t crouch or stay quiet. Run around a bit and see what comes a knockin’!...:p

Soldato
Do you mean BT? As in ‘Beached Things’.

Next time it happens, don’t crouch or stay quiet. Run around a bit and see what comes a knockin’!...:p

Aye that. The things that come with a rainbow. Well i had that the first time after the incinerator and just got covered in black goop like Tasha Yar in TNG. Except i managed to wade myself out.

Should i be walking away from the direction the fan thing is spinning? If i don't move will it just pass?

Associate
Slightly off topic.

Anyone started getting "Your database is corrupted, please reboot" messages on their PS4 when playing DS?

Happened to me a few times now.
Nothing bad happens, you just click ok and then continue on with the game and reboot later at your own convenience.
Odd !!

I had that issue twice, it was installed on my external drive, I moved the game across to the main drive and I have not had that issue since.

Associate
Finally finished this yesterday, completely surreal experience considering it was the game I was playing up until and just after the birth of my daughter the day before yesterday!

Associate
Debating whether or not to pick this up... I do love Kojima's style so really want to play this but have a fair few titles on my backlog.

Should I pick this up and play now while there is a good community playing? I dont want to put it off for 6 months only to find the online aspects are pretty much dead as it sounds like a huge part of the experience.

/Salsa

Soldato
On the last boss (Higgs) , and I'm finding it really boring, total let down.

Ed: It's a little bit more enjoyable when I'm not getting my arse handed to me.Tip: Strand counter.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I was making a right mess of it lol. Simple enough. Thought that was it but things are getting silly now.... the thing is endless lol.

Grab a brew and a biscuit for the ending, Kojima in full flow

Last edited:
Soldato
I picked it up over the weekend (combination of price drop on PSN plus a 30% off voucher they sent me). Really wasn't sure about this game at all, but I'm a fair few hours in and I remain interested in what is going on, the environment and atmosphere.

Can't type for toffee
Don
I keep coming back in here and other sites reading up n watching vids haha, originally listed my copy in mm as I don't really have the time to do the game justice.

I'm getting tempted to just open it and play it now lol

Back
Top Bottom