• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK Ryzen 9 3950X review thread

Associate
Turns out my payments were all blocked due to "suspected fraudulent activity". I cleared that credit card specifically to use for today so flew into a super rage with the bank, closed the account and told them never to ring me again lol. Petty but I felt slightly better.

This happened to me too. I was there so quick.

I wouldn't have minded if I was too slow. But to be blocked by your bank really irks me.

Soldato
Well I’m told I’m #6... Doesn’t get much tighter than that. Fingers crossed for the shipping and confirmation email.

Now I really have to crack on with my long overdue build!!

Soldato
Would have liked to order one, ETA from the website says currently 2 months away (31st Jan 2020) if you order now.

As much as I'm enjoying the kicking AMD is giving to Intel having such tiny numbers of their premium home user CPU on release is poor business strategy.

Back
Top Bottom