Humble Choice

Soldato
OP
Well, turns out Humble Choice isn't starting this month.

Humble Monthly early unlocks for November:

Soul Calibur VI
Yakuza Kiwami
My Time At Portia

Live from 5pm today.

Pretty good month again.

Caporegime
Oh my goodness. I've got Yakuza 0 (even though I didn't play much of it) but I still want to try again someday so Kiwami will be nice as well. And My Time At Portia I have been watching the price for months now. Oh, this is perfect for me.

Caporegime
Am I missing something? Im a monthly subscriber yet cant get the latest games? I see no way to get the keys...

When I go to the subscriber hub there's a button for 'pay' as if im not a subscriber :confused:

Edit: Never mind, you pay for early unlocks.

Last edited:
Soldato
The whole top row looks solid, with Blasphemous definitely being a great game! I don't know what people are hoping for if that's not good enough, though I would say that it's less palatable at $20 a month than $12.

Soldato
OP
Not really blown me away either compared to the last couple of months of Monthly's. Played SOOTTR and Void through Game Pass. Phantom Doctrine, Dead in Vinland, Horizon Chase Turbo, and Xmorph all look interesting enough. The rest will probably get passed on.

As above, okay at $12 but a bit ropey at $20. I thought they'd go big for the first month TBH.

Caporegime
Did no-one like Void B@stards? I thought it was a fantastic title. Can't wait to take it for another spin next weekend. Hoping the Bang Tydy DLC gets a bit of a reduction in the Steam Thanksgiving sale. Maybe £3 instead of £4. LOL.

Associate
Not really blown me away either compared to the last couple of months of Monthly's. Played SOOTTR and Void through Game Pass. Phantom Doctrine, Dead in Vinland, Horizon Chase Turbo, and Xmorph all look interesting enough. The rest will probably get passed on.

As above, okay at $12 but a bit ropey at $20. I thought they'd go big for the first month TBH.

The first month will be the titles announced at the beginning of January, won't they? This month is the last opportunity to lock-in at the lower price, so is a "normal" month. I think.

Associate
Did no-one like Void B@stards? I thought it was a fantastic title. Can't wait to take it for another spin next weekend. Hoping the Bang Tydy DLC gets a bit of a reduction in the Steam Thanksgiving sale. Maybe £3 instead of £4. LOL.

I spent probably half a dozen hours or so on it and hated the floaty controls, loose shooting and dull enemies. It made exploring derelict starships a chore so I binned it.

Caporegime
The first month will be the titles announced at the beginning of January, won't they? This month is the last opportunity to lock-in at the lower price, so is a "normal" month. I think.

No, I think they should be revealed December 6th or 7th as soon as this month ends. All the titles will be available immediately rather than having to wait 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom