£16.92 into bank

Soldato
Just logged j to my bank and I have been credited £16.92

I don't have a mobile phone contract, home internet, or home TV sky package.

I did put in some cash and tax rebate on that day but I can't figure out where that sky credit has appeared from. And it's not a round figure either

Any ideas?

Soldato
OP
Only thing I can think of is two years ago I had sky ADSL , but that was in previous address, and got it cancelled two years agoand any money I was on credit was credited back to me

Soldato
Only thing I can think of is two years ago I had sky ADSL , but that was in previous address, and got it cancelled two years agoand any money I was on credit was credited back to me

It'll be this, Sky are utterly useless when it comes to cancelling services.

They continued billing me for years after I moved out despite repeated multiple attempts to stop them, and then when they wouldnt listen I cancelled the DD myself. This made them rack up a debt and hire a solicitors, who unsurprisingly never replied again after I sent them copies of the emails.

Associate
if you forward me the money - i will be sure to let you know exactly where it came from - oh and i'll charge an extra 50£ for offering my investigative services..

Associate
I've just had £14.09 credited into mine on the 25th too. Last had sky in 2017, like you, as an ADSL service which had long been cancelled. I suspect this is on the back of an audit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom