Family honour beyond reason

Caporegime
That's not the point of this thread.

I'm working off my own assumption that the meat knife was perhaps given to the kids by their family who work in the pepes, which is where it led to the thread question of what if it was your family in the situation.

Tasty, healthy, cheap... what's not to like?

Who gives their kid a knife? Seriously? You are looking at jail time and so is the kid.

What happened to using your fists like we used to at school 15-20 years ago?

Associate
Plenty of scrotes from all backgrounds who think they are badmans with machetes

346b62d8631022ca1ae219237b333038

Associate
where are the parents? i bet they were proud when they saw their kids pic - carrying machette etc. Discipline/teaching begins at home no amount of funding will fix this...

Soldato
It's only going to get worse in my opinion.

For every doctor or engineer, there is another who is not integrating and following a totally different lifestyle to the British cultural ideals. Showing examples of successful minority individuals does not negate the glaringly obvious issues that surround these communities.

If the mass immigration experiment is one that turns out to have been a net negative for Britain, it's unfortunate, because it's already too late to reverse now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Kids don't know better these days. To think these are the future generations. They need to be sent to bloody bootcamps with ex cons who have turned a new leaf.

Jail won't help.

A good seeing to will.

Permabanned
Rapman is on the news talking about "hidden reasons" the film has been pulled. Nothing at all to do with the fact that trouble has kicked off at just about every venue the film has been shown at. Nope. It's because of the white man.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
It's because of the white man.
Is that what he has said?

A ghetto film is gonna attract a ghetto audience. Just like hip-hop nights in clubs back in the day, I recall Tupacs Hit em Up being banned from playing in our Union at uni too due to the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom