ASUS AMD NAVI 5700 AT £249 & 5700 XT AT £299 WITH FREE GAMES, CASHBACK BF OFFER, DETAILS INSIDE!!!

Soldato
Would just like to let everybody know that Asus are the worst company i have ever dealt with regarding cashback.

I did the X570 Cashback offer about 2 months ago now (for 2 seperate items) i only receieved the inital email back saying they had received the request and heard nothing else.

I mailed them after about 4 weeks and they confirmed that it had been approved but allow 90 days for payment to be made.... YES 90 DAYS... Thats ridiculous and i am still waiting.

If it wasnt for the cashback i would have jumped on this deal but never again will i get anything from ASUS that is offering cashback through redemption.

Soldato
Would just like to let everybody know that Asus are the worst company i have ever dealt with regarding cashback.

I did the X570 Cashback offer about 2 months ago now (for 2 seperate items) i only receieved the inital email back saying they had received the request and heard nothing else.

I mailed them after about 4 weeks and they confirmed that it had been approved but allow 90 days for payment to be made.... YES 90 DAYS... Thats ridiculous and i am still waiting.

If it wasnt for the cashback i would have jumped on this deal but never again will i get anything from ASUS that is offering cashback through redemption.

Thanks for this post. I am interested in the Asus 5700XT offer but if cashback is a lot of hassle then it makes it less attractive.

I'm always a bit wary of manufacturers who offer cashback instead of just reducing the price. Seems like they want to hold on to the money a bit longer and hope people won't go through the whole process...

OcUK Staff
OP
I think they always come through with it, just have to be patient for it I guess.

You claim, you wait that is all there is too it, just the wait might take a while but they always pay up.
They will simply have payment runs which are probably once a week or once a month so its a case of waiting for that payment run.

OcUK Staff
OP
This, and I am sure Asus will list the timescales for the cashback in the T&C's. Still a cracking deal not matter how long you wait.

Correct it is running for December also, so there is time for people to mull it over, however at same time once we run out there is no more reference stock for us to buy at moment so if it sells out then a case of snooze and you miss out.

Associate
I have followed the link for the £40 casback, what a faff around to get it, I thought an IBAN number was just an account number but I now know it is not lol.

Any ways, I have succesfully submitted my application, just a case of waiting I suppose.

OcUK Staff
OP
I have followed the link for the £40 casback, what a faff around to get it, I thought an IBAN number was just an account number but I now know it is not lol.

Any ways, I have succesfully submitted my application, just a case of waiting I suppose.

EAN is the 13 digit number on the barcode. :)

Back
Top Bottom