Licking the lid.

Associate
The title is of course refering to yogurt lids. I've always been one to give them a good lick and have never really thought about it. However I am now working in an open plan office and am curious as to what my co-workers might think when they see me licking the lid. Perhaps it seems childish or animal like, I would certainly never lick my plate in the canteen at work and this is pretty similar... The more I think about it the more I feel it is probably not acceptable and perhaps I should start employing my spoon to scrape all of the yogurty goodness off before eating it off the spoon.. So opinions, should I keep my lid licking to private and resort to the spoon approach when in the office?

On a side I noticed a female colleague 'caught me' lid licking one morning time as i was enjoying a pre-lunch snack. Our eyes met and she flirtaiously smiled and raised her eyebrows... Almost if she was imagining me licking her lid... She is quite hot and single as far as I know. Do you think I could be 'in there'?
Lick it and find out:D

Man of Honour
Are you sure she wasnt just smirking because you'd got some on the end of your nose?

You’re a regular buzzkill, I was just mulling over a scenario where I was 45 years younger, and still gently easing young women into joining me for dinner, after they’d greenlighted me with a soft smile.
FWIW, I lick the lid at home, (on yoghurt).

Back
Top Bottom