US: The Mandalorian

Soldato
Episode 3 was full of epic moments, from getting his new armour through to that epic battle at the end. I leapt off my seat and cheered when the Mandos turned up... an experience I’ve not had since the original trilogy!

I agree with the bit in the spoiler above, a real "Hell Yeah" moment to end with.

Soldato

Or

giphy.gif

:D

Soldato
I was a little upset about that scene! The mudhorn had done nothing wrong and the Mandalorian picked a fight with it and then gave the Jawas it's egg - next scene is the Jawas eating said egg/mudhorn offspring with orgasmic pleasure :D

You want to get mad, then get mad at Luke Skywalker. As a child that psycho used to shoot womp rats for fun before progressing to slicing a wompa's arm off, presumably leaving it die a slow death, and then he brutally murders a rancor.

Soldato
You want to get mad, then get mad at Luke Skywalker. As a child that psycho used to shoot womp rats for fun before progressing to slicing a wompa's arm off, presumably leaving it die a slow death, and then he brutally murders a rancor.

It had knocked him out and hung him upside down.

I have no sympathy

Man of Honour
he hasn't earned enough exp, he only just leveled up enough for his last upgrade...

I've actually been getting these kind of vibes so far. It reminds me a lot of the late, great Star Wars Galaxies, before the dark times at least. The idea that there's intrigue and excitement in the nitty, gritty life of ordinary individuals, and that you don't have to resort to following a few key "iconic" characters who are akin to celebrities is something that I really hope Disney start grasping with the success of this show. We could do with Star Wars games like this again :cool:

Soldato
Yea so far it's been better than the recent movies. Just waiting for that idiot in charge of the SW franchise to come and cancel it when this much lower budget series starts to steal the limelight :p

Last edited:
Soldato
It’s hardly low budget though is it? It’s reportedly $15m an episode and way less goes into it in perms of production compared to a feature film like TLJ. Likewise how much money goes into something doesn’t determine how good it will be.

You must also realise the same ‘idiot’ who was responsible for TLJ is the same person responsible for this frankly fantastic piece of work.

Soldato
It’s hardly low budget though is it? It’s reportedly $15m an episode and way less goes into it in perms of production compared to a feature film like TLJ. Likewise how much money goes into something doesn’t determine how good it will be.

You must also realise the same ‘idiot’ who was responsible for TLJ is the same person responsible for this frankly fantastic piece of work.

Jon Favreau? IMDB doesn’t appear to list him for TLJ.

Back
Top Bottom