*** Nintendo Switch ***

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Hi, I'm buying a switch for my boy for xmas, have you seen any good BF deals for the console and Mario Carts deluxe?

Associate
Hi, I'm buying a switch for my boy for xmas, have you seen any good BF deals for the console and Mario Carts deluxe?

Tesco have a deal for a new version switch (non-lite) with a choice of a game from a selection of games for 279.99 making the game effectively free. I don't believe the BF deals are going to be any better as other places are only dropping the price of the console to 239.99 which makes the Tesco deal the best be a £5 if you are buying a new title as they're £45.

You have to ask for the deal to be rung through the till. I did it for both mine and Mrs Shawrey's Switches with them last week.

Caporegime
Best 4 player local multiplayer:
  • Ultimate Chicken Horse
  • Overcooked 1 & 2
  • Snipperclips
  • Mario Kart
  • Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
  • Super Smash Bros
Second tier games to consider:
  • Towerfall
  • Worms
  • Bomberman
  • Death Squared
  • Catastronauts
  • Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
  • Super Mario Bro's U Deluxe
Mario Party is pretty poor compared to the previous games in the series and I rate the above games better than it.

Thanks again, had a quick scan of Metacritic reviews of the top tier games you recommended and think Snipperclipper and Ultimate Chicken Horse (is this basically a MP version of Super Meat Boy :p?) look like the two my wife and co would like the most. Getting MK at some point any way. Even better we still have John Lewis vouchers from the wedding - screw getting a new duvet! Getting us a Switch :D.

Man of Honour
Thanks again, had a quick scan of Metacritic reviews of the top tier games you recommended and think Snipperclipper and Ultimate Chicken Horse (is this basically a MP version of Super Meat Boy :p?) look like the two my wife and co would like the most. Getting MK at some point any way. Even better we still have John Lewis vouchers from the wedding - screw getting a new duvet! Getting us a Switch :D.

It's more like a fast paced competitive multiplayer Mario Maker, where everyone gets to put down one object per round.

It's my favourite game to play with friends people I hate.

Caporegime
I need to give Super Smash Bros another go, played it years back and always thought it would be a game I like but have repeatedly struggled to get into it.

Associate
Bit late to be of use but I managed to get my daughter a copy of the new Pokemon game for 50% off using the nectar double up offer. She's gotta wait until xmas to play it though :p

Caporegime
Soldato
Is Just Dance 2020 any good? I take it you can play 2 player just using the standard joy con things that come with the switch?

Looking for a fun party game for an 8 year old

Soldato
Resident Evil HD is $14.99 on the US eShop, think it's time to buy. Had so much fun with the original when it came to the DS, can't wait to have REmake on the go.

Soldato
Is Just Dance 2020 any good? I take it you can play 2 player just using the standard joy con things that come with the switch?

Looking for a fun party game for an 8 year old
I read about it for my two (similar age) and apparently it comes with very few songs and you have to subscribe for the rest so I am giving it a pass.

Back
Top Bottom