*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
I'm 150 RP off plat playing with randoms. Lvl 101 from the season. There's some nice updates coming next week. Upping the level cap to 500 so we'll start getting packs again and new milestone badges.

Soldato
The randoms are either horrific or half-decent whenever we play. I wish they'd give solos and duos as a permanent option. So many times people just go solo. Not sure why anyone would choose to either.

Soldato
The randoms are either horrific or half-decent whenever we play. I wish they'd give solos and duos as a permanent option. So many times people just go solo. Not sure why anyone would choose to either.
I missed the solo but definitely like to try it next time and yes, you're right about the randoms.

Soldato
Got to Platinum last night. I don't know if it was just me but the games seem more tense. Definitely filtered out a lot of the really bad players...apart from me that is! I doubt if I'll make it to Diamond but it's definitely a better place to be and much more enjoyable even with randoms. Looking forward to the update.

Associate

I find if you play normal you get a lot of people just pinging where they want to go for challenges and just going solo. Playing ranked especially higher up Gold+ you get really good gamers, or at least players who want to play to win etc.

Also really looking forward to the update today at 6pm. I worked out based on my overall level I should get about 70 packs which is insane because that's 210 new items! going to spend hours just opening the packs lol.

Im about to hit the season lvl 100 as well, so looking forward to the new PK skins I get there.

Solo mode was really good, I killed it a few times, think I had 3 wins in total when they done that, I didn't like Duo's and thus didn't play it, just stayed on Ranked and grinded all of Gold out.

Associate
Is it confirmed that we'll get packs? All I read on the Apex Reddit was that everyone who is on 100 will start from 100.

From what I have read, those players who have hit 100 will get an extra 14 packs, because I stream, I use another page for stats, and my current level is 213, you get a pack every 2 levels from 100, so I should in theory get another 56 packs on top of the 14 if it works out how I think it should.

We shall see later on :)

All I want is 2 gold items anyway from the whole free packs thing, 1 being the Mirage finisher move (because I main Mirage) and the other being the R99 skin. I want the Rule of Law, but id settle with The Alchemist aha!

Last edited:
Soldato
From what I have read, those players who have hit 100 will get an extra 14 packs, because I stream, I use another page for stats, and my current level is 213, you get a pack every 2 levels from 100, so I should in theory get another 56 packs on top of the 14 if it works out how I think it should.

We shall see later on :)

All I want is 2 gold items anyway from the whole free packs thing, 1 being the Mirage finisher move (because I main Mirage) and the other being the R99 skin. I want the Rule of Law, but id settle with The Alchemist aha!

Yeah I read about the 14 packs for players who have hit 100 already. I can see my theoretical level from XP on some trackers (not sure what it is right now - probably around 200). I can't see any confirmation that they keep stacking every two levels though. Or maybe I am just reading the explanation wrong. We'll wait and see I suppose!

Back
Top Bottom