PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Not seen the PGC back yet but I've seen who won....luckily for me it was one of my "pick 'ems". The skins for the reward drop on Dec 4th I think.
Congrats dude, absolutely kicking myself as I chose Lazarus instead of Gen.G for my last pick, based on their Semi Finals performance :rolleyes::(

Caporegime
3rd person is pointless if you want to be competitive. its hack central. also sadly so is sanhok. probably the best map but its unplayable now days because of cheaters. cant remember last clean game i had on there.

Soldato
Congrats dude, absolutely kicking myself as I chose Lazarus instead of Gen.G for my last pick, based on their Semi Finals performance :rolleyes::(

My thinking was that they had already had their run of good results in the semi's, so the law of averages meant they'd be naff in the finals! GenG were just having consistently good results without being spectacular, so I went for them.

Soldato
3rd person is pointless if you want to be competitive. its hack central. also sadly so is sanhok. probably the best map but its unplayable now days because of cheaters. cant remember last clean game i had on there.

Thats wierd, we choose sanhok/vikendi precisely because of less cheaters picking those maps (3rd person ofc). I'd put it down to less open space for long range hack kills on erangel and mirimar, and more change of getting caught between more teams on the smaller maps, which also have more cover per space.

As for 3rd vs 1st, I know I know, but my duos partner has terrible game sense in 1st person... even worse than his 3rd, and after all this time playing 3rd I don't know/havent learnt much of the 1st person tips and tricks, spots etc. It's annoying but what can i do :(

Caporegime
sanhok is quicker to win and easier to get more kills thats why they go there. if you want to join in our squad games more than welcome threepwood.

Soldato
The game after getting to nearly 5500 has got much harder now. Yo get one peek and one shot at sniping before john wick takes your noggin off.

Had to completely change our playstyle now with moving fast and moving with multiple cars.

It's working as we now got 7 out of 8 wins last night but the kills are much harder now with only 3 to 5 kills a game. But still happy to have a 2.3k/d at this level.

Last edited:
Soldato
anyone who brought the boxes last week for weapon skins currently going for £1.60 each. :D

I bought 6 and opened them all. Got the ultra rare mini skin, silver aug, gold ump, qbz, pink s12k and blue bizon. You can't sell them unfortunately.

Am I right in thinking there is still no skill based matchmaking occurring? Comments above seem to suggest it's in place but as far as I'm aware the only thing to do with this is the labs thing which is just tracking and creating stats for now.

Soldato
I bought 6 and opened them all. Got the ultra rare mini skin, silver aug, gold ump, qbz, pink s12k and blue bizon. You can't sell them unfortunately.

You can sell them, they are on the market now. Mini for around £61....unless there is a 7 day cooling off period if you've opened them today?

I got all 6 last week and the best I got was the toxic shotgun one. I also got 2x S12Ks and 2x 1911 pistols. All the gunsmith skins are worthless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom