** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Associate
I am so glad i ordered last night after umming and ahhing all afternoon after seeing this thread and seeing it on buildapcsalesuk subreddit. Coming Thursday, looking forward to it.

Man of Honour
Guys, i've just had to do a massive clear up of the last few pages of this thread for a lot of competitor talk. Please make sure you're familiar with the rules for this forum. Talk about alternative stores, even with not-so-subtle alternative naming is not allowed if they are direct competition to Overclockers who fund this forum. The same goes for European stores who are competitors.

no more competitor talk please. you've all been warned

Associate
Guys, i've just had to do a massive clear up of the last few pages of this thread for a lot of competitor talk. Please make sure you're familiar with the rules for this forum. Talk about alternative stores, even with not-so-subtle alternative naming is not allowed if they are direct competition to Overclockers who fund this forum. The same goes for European stores who are competitors.

If European stores are competitors how come you don't price match them

Associate

Maybe someone could give us a timeline on pre-orders and we wouldn't have to speculate.
For anyone waiting on a pre-order this is the response: "Unfortunately we currently have not been given a date from our supplier. As soon as we receive a date we will put it on the product page."

Associate

Maybe if OCUK hadn't boasted about their exclusive deal with LG from the start - and then had no actual stock to sell, leaving UK buyers shafted - there wouldn't have been a need for the last several pages.. :D

Man of Honour
Maybe if OCUK hadn't boasted about their exclusive deal with LG from the start - and then had no actual stock to sell, leaving UK buyers shafted - there wouldn't have been a need for the last several pages.. :D

That’s not a reason to break the rules that everyone agreed to when signing up to use this forum I’m afraid. OcUK still have the UK exclusive on the 27GL850 as far as I know, but they don’t dictate how much stock is incoming from LG. it’s mega frustrating I’m sure for loads of buyers, but it doesn’t excuse breaking the rules still

Back
Top Bottom