*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
As a heads up for anyone, like me, who's trying to pick up an Xbox One S for kids (or themselves) for Xmas - UK prices seem to be through the roof at the moment for the one with the disc drive, starting at about £220 for the standalone console.

I just bought one with the Jedi Fallen order bundle from Amazon.de for ~£152 delivered (169.99 Euro + delivery) - those are £250 on uk amazon!

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07XB4YH3Q/

Any issues with the plug or do they come with adaptors anyway?

Soldato
They had stock at our local one yesterday in grey and yellow. I was tempted but really holding out for a great deal on the standard switch. Asda are supposed to be doing it for £239 but not in stock at either of our local stores.

Soldato
Heads up for anyone looking to buy a switch lite for Christmas. Asda currently have a deal on for 169.99 across all colours! Just picked one up myself.

Switch lite offers aren't going to get any better than that are they? Might have to troop off to Asda after work but my nearest one is next to a shopping centre so it'll be like hell on earth to get to. Guess there is no way to check stock?

Soldato
I've not received it yet, but suspect I'll need a euro to uk adaptor.

Not a big deal, they're cheap anyway. Think my UK bought TV has one as well iirc

Looked it up and you just need a UK figure of 8 plug, good price though.

Now do I order or wait until Friday to see if anything better comes along :o

UK prices seem way too high at the minute which means they'll come down or Microsoft wants to cash in on the last year before the new consoles come out.

Associate
Switch lite offers aren't going to get any better than that are they? Might have to troop off to Asda after work but my nearest one is next to a shopping centre so it'll be like hell on earth to get to. Guess there is no way to check stock?

I think it's doubtful. I've been keeping an eye out as it's a gift for Christmas to the better half and for me it was worth pulling the trigger at that price.

Sadly no way to check stock as it's store only. Took me two attempts at our local branches, one completely out of stock the other had loads!!

Soldato
I think it's doubtful. I've been keeping an eye out as it's a gift for Christmas to the better half and for me it was worth pulling the trigger at that price.

Sadly no way to check stock as it's store only. Took me two attempts at our local branches, one completely out of stock the other had loads!!

Store I went to luckily only had the colour I wanted (Yellow) in stock. I'll keep it unopened just to see if anything else crops up that's better over the week in case. I know ShopTo had them for 174 a month or two ago and I noticed the price slowly going up so was hoping they'd drop it back down to that and have Nintendo Store credit chucked in too but doesn't look like it'll be like that. :(

Soldato
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom