Peugeot 208 allure 1.4 petrol before buying advice

Soldato
OP
That's a mighty good price, where did you purchase from?

Private seller on Facebook Marketplace, he did want £3k for it, but it was in desperate need of a full service and the front brakes on it were shot, all those parts have cost me a further £150 today, and just been fitted by myself, so that side of it was free, so £2950 in total, still a pretty good price I think, just waiting for the 3 spark plugs to come from ebay for it, ford wanted £68 for them, ebay wanted £29 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-X-BRAN...234904&hash=item3d3cb11113:g:zqsAAOSwMKVcQvB6

qJVTt65.jpg

Rrwqu1V.jpg

dvMkDAD.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Wonderful bargain!

Looks good too. I miss my wee ecoboost 125 Titanium X, I sold it to get an MX5, which I so love actually!

My 'normal' car is a 60 plate Clio DCI, will upgrade to a wee fiesta when I can!!

I did start to consider Derv, but realistically....I only travel 2 or 3 miles to work in the morning, then home in the evening, grocery shopping at the weekends, then about 6 times a year, I travel 120 miles in each direction to visit family in Wiltshire, the cars general use hardly gets warmed up, the DPF and EGR would be blocked in no time at all.

Back
Top Bottom